PDA

View Full Version : hi again everyone, and WOW !

JohnnyWrath
06-25-2011, 02:15 PM
I was quite active the last time around, but since then I got married, bought a house, and we had two kids.....long story short.....I spent almost almost every waking moment the last round thinking about the revolution and Ron, but this time, I was so busy with work,wife, kids, and life that I barely even was following politics.

I just wanted to stop by again and say that my mind is blown.....the debates are nothing like before, because Ron Paul is not a squeaky sounding fringe anymore, he sounds presidential at the debates now. The campaign is more professional, and I am in awe.

I am VERY impressed.

Ron Paul was my hero then, and still is....you guys here who never left.........thank you.

RonPaulVolunteer
06-25-2011, 02:20 PM
Welcome back.

trey4sports
06-25-2011, 02:39 PM
I was quite active the last time around, but since then I got married, bought a house, and we had two kids.....long story short.....I spent almost almost every waking moment the last round thinking about the revolution and Ron, but this time, I was so busy with work,wife, kids, and life that I barely even was following politics.

I just wanted to stop by again and say that my mind is blown.....the debates are nothing like before, because Ron Paul is not a squeaky sounding fringe anymore, he sounds presidential at the debates now. The campaign is more professional, and I am in awe.

I am VERY impressed.

Ron Paul was my hero then, and still is....you guys here who never left.........thank you.

Glad you're back! Be sure to mark down the moneybomb dates :)

johnrocks
06-25-2011, 02:53 PM
Welcome back!

Bruno
06-25-2011, 02:53 PM
Congrats on the family and welcome back, Johnny!

libertybrewcity
06-25-2011, 03:00 PM
WOOOHOOO! don't leave us!

justatrey
06-25-2011, 03:19 PM
Welcome back! I think this is my first post since 2008 too. Hopefully we haven't lost many supporters from 07/08. There must be more like myself who are just getting back into full Ron Paul support mode.

Brandon Todd Carr
06-25-2011, 03:21 PM
Grats on the family life! Make some time for liberty and join the fun! :D

justatrey
06-25-2011, 03:24 PM
LOL I just noticed my avatar from 07/08. Watching the debates used to get to me. I specifically remember when RP was consistently beating Thomspon and Giuliani in the primaries, yet they would get 10+ questions in debates vs. 4 or 5 bad ones for RP.

sailingaway
06-25-2011, 03:44 PM
LOL I just noticed my avatar from 07/08. Watching the debates used to get to me. I specifically remember when RP was consistently beating Thomspon and Giuliani in the primaries, yet they would get 10+ questions in debates vs. 4 or 5 bad ones for RP.

Unfortunately that tendency hasn't entirely changed.

Nice to see people coming back! Last time we took a poll here, 2/3 of the people here first came after the last election. I've been hoping we newer supporters would be in addition to, not instead of, his long term supporters!

CaseyJones
06-25-2011, 03:45 PM

Woot Kill The TV!! :p

justatrey
06-25-2011, 03:52 PM

Nice to see people coming back! Last time we took a poll here, 2/3 of the people here first came after the last election. I've been hoping we newer supporters would be in addition to, not instead of, his long term supporters!

I agree that mainstream media still isn't fair to RP, but my impression so far is that things have at least gotten better since 07/08. Sure I know that he still would never get mentioned as a serious candidate during the NBC nightly news or something, but he seems to get more respect in general and I haven't noticed other candidates blatantly laughing at him during the debates.

JohnnyWrath
06-25-2011, 03:59 PM
Last time was complete media denial that Ron Paul even existed, and the whole experience left me disappointed, yet more knowledgeable and, quite honestly, more hopeful.

I might not be able to spend my entire day on here anymore, but I did order a t-shirt (the black one) and he will always get my vote. Any new people joining are of course in addition to his many devoted and loving supporters from the last time around....

there are vast numbers of us who believe the ideas the country was founded on were not wrong, and are not "dated", and many of us out there who believe freedom and liberty are not just words that sound nice.

AdamT
06-25-2011, 05:22 PM
Awesome return post! Welcome back!

TheTyke
06-25-2011, 06:48 PM
That post made me emotional for some reason. :D

Brandon Todd Carr
06-25-2011, 09:51 PM

I'm new, no worries. :D

angelatc
06-25-2011, 09:57 PM

Welcome home.

If you guys haven't been in the loop, I can't stress enough how important it is for you to watch "For Liberty (http://youtu.be/BIcIkoOwp7s)." Words can't explain...

reduen
06-25-2011, 10:15 PM
Welcome back young man, cogratulations, and you are welcome!

Canderson
06-25-2011, 10:28 PM
I became a Ron Paul fan after the Ron v Giulianni debate, then moved overseas and followed Ron Paul online adamently. I remember the Tea Party moneybombfondly. Im pumped to be back and ready to win this one