PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL WINS! Thanks to all of you!

ChanceForRonPaul
06-25-2011, 09:43 AM
One day ago, I posted a link on here to an online poll in New Hampshire. A good chunk of you voted and now Ron Paul lead's the poll with 87% of the vote. I have some friends in NH that just said their local TV stations/news papers picked it up. Twitter's now on fire about this NH poll and everyone's sending out links! Here's the text of a recent article written about the poll:

Ron Paul Leads NH Tea Party Poll
June 25, 2011 11:00 AM EDT
Ron Paul now enjoys a huge lead over Michele Bachmann in an online poll being conducted by the Raymond NH Area Tea Party.

That's embarrassing news for Bachmann, who will visit Raymond, NH on Tuesday, June 28 as part of her presidential announcement tour. The Minnesota Congresswoman probably chose the small rural town because of its local reputation as a Tea Party stronghold.

On Friday, Ron Paul held a 33-21 percent lead over Bachmann in the online poll. At the time, only 24 people had voted. Since then, Paul's acolytes seem to have gotten wind of the poll, casting 144 votes for their candidate. That gives the Texas Congressman an 87-3 percent lead over Bachmann, who continues to hold second place with just 5 votes.

In fact, Ron Paul has received all but 21 of the 165 votes cast in the online poll so far. That's definitely bad news for current New Hampshire Primary frontrunner Mitt Romney, who has received zero votes.

While online polls are not a good measure of voter opinion, they do offer a chance for campaigns to show their online organizing skills. Ron Paul appears to have an edge on this front, enjoying the support of a committed group of online activists who constantly watch the web for new polls to vote in and new articles to comment on.

Paul Or Nothing II
06-25-2011, 10:04 AM
Wow! I didn't know an online poll could get such a response but this is just GREAT.

evilfunnystuff
06-25-2011, 10:24 AM
I like how it mentions we were winning before our "network" discovered it.

hillertexas
06-25-2011, 10:25 AM
Great Job!!

original thread about it here ---> http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?300369-New-online-poll-Vote!
vote here -----> h xxp://raymondareateaparty.weebly.com/index.html