PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Paydays

anewvoice
06-25-2011, 06:45 AM
Lots of chatter about the moneybombs and them not being what they used to be. Ron Paul needs money now and consistently seems to be the message.

How about push everyone to make consistent and scheduled donations, paydays, to build a growing foundation from here to the end? The campaign could likely to subscriptions in their donation form, or we could facilitate something for it..

newyearsrevolution08
06-25-2011, 08:45 AM
I will be doing yard sale drives and other local fund raising efforts personally. I will then be stacking that cash to toss towards one or more iowa projects that need our help.

Another simple way is the 1+ game or the 5 a day games people setup on this forum. It is ALWAYS easier to get a ton of people to donate $1 to $10 a pop versus getting them to unload portions of their paycheck.

A match donation game is always fun, keep it exciting but in then end people need to always realize to take care of house and home before extending outside to help others. If you got it, donate it and if not RAISE SOME FUNDS. Collect cans, yard sale, work extra hours, babysit, ANYTHING because this election cycle will end up being Ron Paul or Bust.

My strategy is to toss funding towards every official effort I can afford as well as help funding local and grassroots efforts using money I generate with my various online websites.

You could see if the official campaign has the option for a paypal subscription or something like that (I hope they steer clear of paypal (hate their fees) that allows a monthly or bi monthly pull.

Romulus
06-25-2011, 10:32 AM
///