PDA

View Full Version : Mail in donation slip??

BUSHLIED
06-24-2011, 07:18 PM
Does anyone have a copy or pdf. of a Ron Paul 2012 campaign donation slip that gets mailed in?

Napoleon's Shadow
06-24-2011, 07:38 PM
What is your objective?

BUSHLIED
06-24-2011, 08:13 PM
What is your objective?

:rolleyes:

MelissaWV
06-24-2011, 08:14 PM
What is your objective?

I would guess it's to donate money without having a credit or debit card.

BUSHLIED
06-24-2011, 08:18 PM
these should be readily available? the campaign site doesn't have them like they did last time...does anyone have one

sadam
06-27-2011, 12:14 PM
I just mailed a check to the address they had on the site for donations and mailed it plenty in advance for the first money bomb. I also noted in the memo portion of the check that it was for the debate day bomb. I refuse to own a credit card so this is my only option and seems to work fine but it sucks not seeing my name on the ticker. For the Ames money bomb I'm gonna buy a pre paid credit card.

ronpaulhawaii
06-27-2011, 12:36 PM
From www.ronpaul2012.com

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/wp-content/uploads/wpsc/product_images/RP-Economy-SJim.jpg

Matt Collins
06-27-2011, 01:12 PM
I just mailed a check to the address they had on the site for donations and mailed it plenty in advance for the first money bomb. I also noted in the memo portion of the check that it was for the debate day bomb. I refuse to own a credit card so this is my only option and seems to work fine but it sucks not seeing my name on the ticker. For the Ames money bomb I'm gonna buy a pre paid credit card.
Yes, just make sure you include all of the information they ask for on the website, also occupation, employer, phone, and e-mail address. If the campaign has to go and research that stuff to put it into the required FEC it eats up a lot of manhours looking that it all up. I know this from working on Rand's campaign.