PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Leverage sporting events

briatx
06-12-2007, 11:53 AM
You know how theres always someone in the stands at a sporting event with a sign that says John 3:16? Everyone else has some sign so they can't kick you out for having yours.

I say we take the John 3:16 campaign and magnify it for Ron Paul. This would work best if a student group could get a block of end zone tickets. Positioned right it would be impossible to ignore, and potentially reach millions. (think big college football games).

And hey, you get to watch a football game out of it too. It might work.

briatx
06-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Here's an additional idea:

Instead of just doing signs, fork over some money to hire aerial advertising. Either a banner or skywriting.

I've seen these at Texas Longhorn football games, and I think they are fairly reasonable (though I assume the rates go up on game day).

briatx
06-19-2007, 09:10 PM
Another idea: Ron Paul sponsored tailgating! Here, have a hot dog, or burger. Watch a Ron Paul video. Talk about the home team.

JoshLowry
06-19-2007, 09:46 PM
Some good ideas Briatx. ;)

Spirit of '76
06-20-2007, 12:09 AM
Go with it! Get your buddies and spread the word.

ksuguy
06-20-2007, 02:01 AM
Good ideas. I'll bring them up with the meetup group. I think college football games would be great events.

Bro.Butch
06-20-2007, 10:37 AM
College FB, NASCAR, NFL, etc., etc. ESPN has "college gameday" live every saturday during FB season and the public gets their signs on National TV during the 90 minute show. Speed channel has "Trackside Live" every nascar race week and the public can show signs. Road signs need to be placed on the roads leading into the events and also near entrances to expose the tens to over a hundred thousand fans to Dr. Paul's name.

He needs name I D NOW ! This is a major project that must be met. If people don't even know his name how can we expect them to vote for him. If they learn his name they will be more likely to listen to what he has to say when they "do" see him somewhere on TV or hear him on the radio. So I wholeheartily support this effort and plan to spread this idea to other sites and my RP meet-up group. Let's DO it !!!

oldpaths1611
06-20-2007, 10:49 AM
How about Ron Paul flags you can put on your car like they do with the American flags? Is there anyone making those?