PDA

View Full Version : Rick Perry flirts with White House, but Ron Paul tops him in the polls

sailingaway
06-24-2011, 05:13 PM
http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2011/06/top-ten-perry-fever-hits-texas-on-the-potomac-blog-readers/

and http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2011/06/as-republicans-debate-in-n-h-ron-paul-tops-rick-perry-in-presidential-polls/

As Republicans debate in N.H., Ron Paul tops Rick Perry in presidential polls
Texas Gov. Rick Perry has been getting a lot more national press of late, but Texas Rep. Ron Paul is running ahead of Perry in early Republican presidential polls.

In a June 3-6 Reuters poll, Paul received 8 percent of the vote, while Perry garnered 5 percent. Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, who, like Perry, is not an announced candidate, was the leader in the Reuters survey with 19 percent. Paul, R-Lake Jackson, placed third; Perry finished tied for fifth.

Both Texans fared worse in a June 2-5 ABC News/Washington Post poll: Paul took 6 percent, Perry 3. Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney led that poll with 21 percent.

sevin
06-24-2011, 05:23 PM
The White House isn't flirting back, Rick.

Slutter McGee
06-24-2011, 05:47 PM
I was never one to really believe that a whole bunch of a candidates would dilute the neocon vote. I thought that Huck gettng out helped us. But in this case, I think Perry could take away from both Bachman, rhetoric wise, and Romney, hair wise. Don't know if I want him in the race or not.

Slutter McGee

Brett85
06-24-2011, 05:50 PM
Does anybody know what Perry's foreign policy views are? I can't find anything at all on Google.

wgadget
06-24-2011, 05:59 PM
His foreign policy very closely follows that of the CFR and Bilderberg Group.

ssantoro
06-24-2011, 06:09 PM
His foreign policy very closely follows that of the CFR and Bilderberg Group.

Pretty much just another CFR meat puppet.

RonPaulGetsIt
06-24-2011, 06:22 PM
I love how the MSM portrays it as if he is thinking of running.

More accurately the Bilderbergers are deciding if they should have Perry run.