PDA

View Full Version : [video]: Ron Paul on House floor talking Libya (6/24/11)

Nate-ForLiberty
06-24-2011, 03:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UYcHBD4dHo

freshjiva
06-24-2011, 04:17 PM
Wow. He's fired up in here. I love seeing this side of him! Nothing wrong with getting a bit angry every now and then :)

tpreitzel
06-24-2011, 04:33 PM
From listening to Ron's frustration, it's so obvious that merely electing more RINOs in 2012 won't cut the mustard. We need to support strict constitutionalists so they can win their primaries at all levels of government. I'd vote for Jon Tester for the US Senate before I'd vote for a fasicst loving RINO. Jon, at least, has voted against the renewal of the Patriot Act. As a priority, we absolutely must use the Patriot Act/DHS/TSA as a standard for deciding who to elect. The DHS MUST GO! We have the War Powers Resolution that simply muddies the water like nearly ALL amendments, e.g. the 14th, to the US Constitution except for the first 12. We have legislation in abundance and confusion as a result. We need some strict states' rights governors as well. Oh boy, this republic is in a mess.

Golding
06-24-2011, 04:41 PM
His comments are more or less how I understood the legislation, but I think the way he put things was actually more eloquent than I had thought of. The House didn't reject a de-allocation of funds, despite what is being reported. The House never allocated funds in the first place, so why institute redundant law that the president (as he has proven he is willing to do) can manipulate the wording of?