PDA

View Full Version : JUSTIN AMASH'S PETITION TO CONGRESS: Don't Raise the Debt Limit!

biles1234
06-24-2011, 03:32 PM
http://dontraisethedebtlimit.com/
PLEASE SIGN AND SHARE WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS!

He’s running scared.

The President needs Congress to approve MORE DEBT to fund his big-government spending plans.

And we have him trapped.

That’s because only Congress, not the President, controls the debt limit.

MORE DEBT MEANS MORE TAXES. We need to slash government spending NOW and return your money to you.

I have pledged to vote AGAINST raising the debt limit unless major reforms, like a balanced budget amendment or repeal of Obamacare, are included in the legislation.

The Washington establishment is against us on this. They are spreading the lie that we need to BORROW more to keep paying our interest.

Have you ever heard something so crazy?

Instead of slashing spending to free up money, they want to BORROW MORE to pay back what they owe. That's how an addict talks—a SPENDING ADDICT.

As your voice for responsible government, I need your help. I need you to stand up and be counted.

My petition ensures that your voice will be heard.

Tell Congress that you don't want to borrow any more. We need REAL budget cuts and we need them NOW.

WE DON’T NEED MORE DEBT.

It will take only a minute, so please sign this petition today!

In liberty,

Justin Amash

P.S. Can you think of ten fiscally responsible friends to forward this petition to? We need 100,000 citizens who are willing to save our country from crushing debt to sign this petition before July 4.

tpreitzel
06-24-2011, 04:42 PM
I signed a bit earlier when I received his personal e-mail. I appreciate Justin's work in favor of our republic more each day. Thanks, Justin!