PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving and Black Friday (feedback please)

parke
10-30-2007, 03:54 PM
Its a simple fact that we dont have much time left to promote Dr. Paul. We are up against big media that turns a blind eye or mislabels Dr. Paul. We need to unite if we are to be effective and taken seriously.

We have one holiday week left before primaries start, that is Thanksgiving and Black Friday.

I would like to propose that we unite and send a message through our meetup leaders to use this holiday to promote Dr. Paul.

My idea is simple. Post Ron Paul signs the week of Thanksgiving, because city officials will be vacationing, signs will remain up through the weekend. Then on Black Friday as EVERYBODY in America will be shopping, ask supporters to wear Ron Paul gear as they shop and have slimjims to hand out.

That is a simple as it gets. It will be effective, but we need to rally our supporters now. I know that if we contact the meetup leaders and show unity with this plan our supporters will fall in line just like the Nov. 5th plan.

If you like the plan and are a meetup organizer, would you post this plan as a meetup?

Does this sound like a good idea to you? Any ideas?? (please rate post)

walt
10-30-2007, 03:56 PM
there is always people standing in lines before the stores open...hmmm....

krott5333
10-30-2007, 03:57 PM
i started a thread on here about passing out hot chocolate and literature to the lines during black friday.

my meetup is pumped about it, i'd like to see more groups doing it

UtahApocalypse
10-30-2007, 03:58 PM
i started a thread on here about passing out hot chocolate and literature to the lines during black friday.

my meetup is pumped about it, i'd like to see more groups doing it

This is a great idea!!