PDA

View Full Version : Rick Perry We should worry less about Mitt Romney and more about Rick Perry

ArefordJ
06-24-2011, 09:54 AM
This is just my opinion, but I believe Ron Paul supporters and lovers of liberty should worry less about Mitt Romney and more of Rick Perry. Rick Perry has attended at least one bilderberg meeting and he was caught on tape.

Bill Clinton, an obscure governor when he attended Bilderberg in 1991 before his 1992 presidential run, is a prime example of a candidate selected and run by Bilderberg. Bilderberg is also responsible for selecting British Prime Ministers Tony Blair and David Cameron. Gov. Rick Perry has been building his credentials as a pseudo-Tea Party leader and supposed proponent of succession, so he may prove to be a marketable product to the grassroots populists rebelling against the establishment GOP. In reality, of course, he is another pawn.

Original_Intent
06-24-2011, 10:12 AM
I know Jon Huntsman seems like a joke right now, but I saw Lady de Rothschild on Fox yesterday totally pimping for him...not sure if they just want to dilute Romney's support or what the agenda is, but I expect Huntsman will be a larger factor than it currently appears...

and also agree with you on Rick Perry, when he announces I expect big changes in the polls.

ctiger2
06-24-2011, 10:30 AM
When Perry enters, the media will treat Perry #1 and Huntsman #2 instantly.

libertybrewcity
06-24-2011, 10:38 AM
what, when did the Bilderberg group have anything to do with this? This is about who is polling well.

sratiug
06-24-2011, 10:40 AM
what, when did the Bilderberg group have anything to do with this? This is about who is polling well.

When they bought all the media outlets.

Brown Sapper
06-24-2011, 10:57 AM
If we want to defeat Perry and Romney we have to look at their tactics, which are very similar. Perry is a weak debater. He got his tail handed to him by Medina and he refused to debate White. His base is mostly the evangelical christians. We should hit him hard on the TTC linking it to the Mexican Drug war. Also his mandatory HPV vaccinations as a promoter of an imposing stater.

Paul needs to call out Romney on skipping the conventions that he can't win. He's doing it to keep the notion that he is undefeatable, we will never reach him in the formal debate as long as they have their guys running it. Also I think we haven't hit him hard enough on the flip flopping. I was with my family this week and none of them even knew about his flopping.

Krugerrand
06-24-2011, 10:59 AM
If we want to defeat Perry and Romney we have to look at their tactics, which are very similar. Perry is a weak debater. He got his tail handed to him by Medina and he refused to debate White. His base is mostly the evangelical christians. We should hit him hard on the TTC linking it to the Mexican Drug war. Also his mandatory HPV vaccinations as a promoter of an imposing stater.

Paul needs to call out Romney on skipping the conventions that he can't win. He's doing it to keep the notion that he is undefeatable, we will never reach him in the formal debate as long as they have their guys running it. Also I think we haven't hit him hard enough on the flip flopping. I was with my family this week and none of them even knew about his flopping.

One's chances are greatly diminished when they are branded a coward.

LibertyEagle
06-24-2011, 11:00 AM
He got his tail handed to him by Medina and he refused to debate White.

Yeah and I'm willing to donate money to get her a seat on the front row of Perry's first debate. I imagine even the sight of her makes him wet his trousers. :p

Billay
06-25-2011, 03:23 AM
Pauls numbers doubled in the polls when Huntsman and Perry were included.