PDA

View Full Version : Suggest Some Liberty-Oriented Documentaries

kah13176
06-23-2011, 08:18 PM
I'm interested in checking out some documentaries in my spare time. They can be about anything, but I don't want any conspiracy theory garbage - i.e. anything about chemtrails, 9/11, etc. Also, I'd prefer some that are available on Youtube/Google Videos (in other words, one I can easily watch for free). Oh yeah, and I've already seen "For Liberty" as every other die-hard Paul supporter has.

A few good ones are:

"Why We Fight", which is about the military industrial complex.

"Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging", basically about the pseudo-scientific bullshit of psychiatry.

BuddyRey
06-23-2011, 08:29 PM
A relatively newer one that's beginning to generate a lot of buzz is "Guns and Weed: the Road to Freedom." Despite the tongue-in-cheek title, the documentary isn't just about gun issues or the drug war, but the freedom philosophy as a whole. It does an absolutely brilliant job of demonstrating to liberals why it's in their best interest to support economic liberty and freedom of self-defense, and pointing out to conservatives how truly limited government must include personal liberty and the freedom of ingestion. I give it a rave review of 5 out of 5...it's a must-watch.