matt0611
06-23-2011, 05:43 PM
Ugh, Beck is such a false libertarian :mad:

ItsTime
06-23-2011, 05:44 PM
sugar sugar......poison

cameronb
06-23-2011, 05:48 PM
ever since his vomitous hatchet job on Debra Medina I will forever distrust this guy....

rawful
06-23-2011, 05:52 PM
But he's our ally! He's going to help Ron Paul, just you wait!

headhawg7
06-23-2011, 05:54 PM
If beck is a libertarian then michael moore is a vegetarian.

realtonygoodwin
06-23-2011, 05:57 PM
Was Santorum on for the full hour? I don't have a problem with Beck having each candidate on for a full hour. As long as all of them get it.

Harald
06-23-2011, 06:00 PM
Rush Limbaugh had Santorum for an hour. I think it is the first time I heard Rush interviewing a presidential candidate.

Imaginos
06-23-2011, 06:01 PM
If Beck is a libertarian, McCain is a small government conservative.
The only words that should follow the name Beck is, infiltrator, opportunist, political prostitute, and traitor.

A Son of Liberty
06-23-2011, 06:03 PM
no matter what the blowback may be

grimey

Good catch - no random comment there by GB.

I can't watch this vomit...

outspoken
06-23-2011, 06:09 PM
I just don't get how any rational human being can spend hours reading about the founders and have a show dedicated yo outing the fed reserve and then promote a political goon like Santorum!?! Crazy.... Wish he'd stop calling himself a libertarian.

trey4sports
06-23-2011, 06:18 PM
isnt he giving every candidate an hour special? Whats the big deal?

A Son of Liberty
06-23-2011, 06:22 PM

We'll see, I guess. But I think that comment that Shemdogg caught was intentional... "we need leadership, no matter what the blowback may be."

Parenthetically, I'm so tired of people feeling they need "leadership". You're a human being! Live your life! Stop looking for someone to look up to, for cryin' out loud.

COpatriot
06-23-2011, 06:23 PM
I could absolutely see Beck endorsing the theocrat Santorum. We all know Beck isn't actually a libertarian, and it appears that Santorum shares Beck's Israel fetish.

Anti Federalist
06-23-2011, 06:37 PM
We'll see, I guess. But I think that comment that Shemdogg caught was intentional... "we need leadership, no matter what the blowback may be."

Parenthetically, I'm so tired of people feeling they need "leadership". You're a human being! Live your life! Stop looking for someone to look up to, for cryin' out loud.

+rep

Verrater
06-23-2011, 06:49 PM

People have a personal problem with him which translates to forum posts.

LibertyEagle
06-23-2011, 06:54 PM

That would be tough since he only has 5 shows left.

Brett85
06-23-2011, 06:57 PM
So Beck isn't allowed to give interviews now?

Matthew Zak
06-23-2011, 07:14 PM

Oh, he can do whatever he wants. But of all the candidates, he ignores the ones closest to "Libertarian" or even "Tea Partier" and gives a full gushing hour to the establishment hack neocon who walks and talks like a 2007 candidate.

Beck just pissed my support down the drain for good. He can go ahead of promote Ron Paul whenever he feels like it, and if some good comes out of it, that's great, but I'll never trust him, nor will I consider him a Libertarian.

pcosmar
06-23-2011, 07:19 PM
If Beck is a libertarian, McCain is a small government conservative.
The only words that should follow the name Beck is, infiltrator, opportunist, political prostitute, and traitor.

Propagandist.
and he is very professional.

Napoleon's Shadow
06-23-2011, 07:27 PM
Do yall forget that Glenn Beck recently praised Ron Paul?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByJKS4AuKSI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UFfukk-gYc&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyyI1EC5i2U&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAge5snIOlM&feature=channel_video_title

BamaAla
06-23-2011, 07:28 PM
Was Santorum saying that the POTUS can't be "internationalist" but has to support Israel otherwise he/she is undermining our national security? That was beyond convoluted.

LibertyEagle
06-23-2011, 07:29 PM

Sure, but don't you find it rather odd that he devotes an hour to the Federal Reserve, which I am very glad he did, but never mentions Ron Paul? With all the new things that Beck is supposedly discovering, it just seems weird to me that he hasn't had Ron Paul on and talked very highly of him on his TV show recently.

headhawg7
06-23-2011, 07:34 PM
Sure, but don't you find it rather odd that he devotes an hour to the Federal Reserve, which I am very glad he did, but never mentions Ron Paul? With all the new things that Beck is supposedly discovering, it just seems weird to me that he hasn't had Ron Paul on and talked very highly of him on his TV show recently.
I was thinking that maybe the higher ups at FOX made the decision for him. Maybe he made the decision. You are right....it is rather odd.

LibertyEagle
06-23-2011, 07:35 PM
I was thinking that maybe the higher ups at FOX made the decision for him. Maybe he made the decision. You are right....it is rather odd.

They let him OUT the Federal Reserve, but won't let him talk about Ron Paul? ewww, I don't think so.

RonPaulGetsIt
06-23-2011, 07:39 PM

Agreed. You cannot really be taken seriously by a libertarian free market community and not mention the man who has been fighting for it longer than anyone else. It is not lost on us. We don't forget. Medina, no we still remember that too Beck.

Given the fact that the whole country is shifting in our direction guys like Glenn Beck will end up marginalizing themselves if they continue neglecting Ron Paul.

They know that which is why they do mention him sometimes, but we can see through the BS when they omit something he has clearly championed.

headhawg7
06-23-2011, 07:42 PM
They let him OUT the Federal Reserve, but won't let him talk about Ron Paul? ewww, I don't think so.

Yeah...I am agreeing with you. Its odd and I am not sure what to make of it. The reason I mentioned his higher ups is maybe since it is one of his last shows he is not calling the shots anymore? Just don't know.

ds21089
06-23-2011, 07:43 PM
Damn... hopefully that doesn't impact us too much

ssantoro
06-23-2011, 07:43 PM
GB supports everybody. He's like the town hooker.

HOLLYWOOD
06-23-2011, 07:45 PM
Let's get the headline correct: FOX EMPLOYEE endorses EX-FOX EMPLOYEE

Colleague endorses Colleague

Phony endorses Phony

Feeding the Abscess
06-23-2011, 07:46 PM
Claims to be against the Fed, and he has KC Fed chairman Herman Cain on for an hour

Claims to be libertarian and all about the Constitution, and has Rick Santorum on for half an hour

All anybody needs to know.

Esoteric
06-23-2011, 07:49 PM
Santorum is an out-of-the-closet zionist. I'm convinced that Glenn is also a zionist, but is in the closet.

Imaginos
06-23-2011, 07:52 PM
Propagandist.
and he is very professional.
Bingo.
Yes, I think propagandist is a very accurate title for Beck.
I have to admit that he's professional and very good at what he does.
The problem is, he's working for the establishment.
And that makes him much more dangerous than half baked propagandists.

Feeding the Abscess
06-23-2011, 08:01 PM
Santorum is an out-of-the-closet zionist. I'm convinced that Glenn is also a zionist, but is in the closet.

His closet must have glass doors, because he does everything short of dress someone up, call them Israel, and fellate them on live TV.

cindy25
06-23-2011, 08:05 PM
Beck does this with everyone; his interview with Cain was the same. just his style.

even if the Fox show ends next week, he will still have a voice thru his web show.

R3volutionJedi
06-23-2011, 08:19 PM
I hope Glenn Beck has Ron Paul on his last show, also expose the NWO, and all of that...my dreams.

Fredom101
06-23-2011, 08:32 PM
You people are too impatient! Beck is one of us! He's just waiting for the right moment to endorse Ron Paul! The Beck Bashers are out in force today! /sarcasm

XTreat
06-23-2011, 10:24 PM
His closet must have glass doors, because he does everything short of dress someone up, call them Israel, and fellate them on live TV.

I laughed really hard

libertybrewcity
06-23-2011, 10:37 PM
That would be epic if he had Ron Paul on his last show.

Wren
06-23-2011, 11:14 PM
sugar sugar......poison

+1

Captain America
06-24-2011, 12:17 AM
I didn't watch the video because I have hope for Beck. He does a great job but then sometimes he has this psychotic propaganda view, maybe not on purpose, maybe on purpose. I wish he would just support liberty.

COpatriot
06-24-2011, 12:59 AM
Sure he was promoting Santorum, but was he spreading it?

cindy25
06-24-2011, 01:57 AM
Beck did not endorse Santorum or anyone else yet; what Beck did was praise Santorum when Santorum agreed with him, and he was critical of Santorum when he disagreed such as with the Fed.

Beck and Santorum (and Cain, Bachmann, to some extent Palin) have a wacky worship Israel view. There is no way to get around that.

purplechoe
06-24-2011, 04:19 AM
ever since his vomitous hatchet job on Debra Medina I will forever distrust this guy....

http://www.about-knowledge.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/glenn-beck-debra-medina.jpg

Here, here!!! Although I knew he was a snake when he was still a Headline News...

SWATH
06-24-2011, 08:21 AM
I just don't get how any rational human being can spend hours reading about the founders and have a show dedicated yo outing the fed reserve and then promote a political goon like Santorum!?! Crazy.... Wish he'd stop calling himself a libertarian.

That's easy, it's because he's a hack.

acptulsa
06-24-2011, 08:29 AM
sugar sugar......poison

Stroke, stroke, stab.

Bunch of us called this one. Like Gomer used to say, 'Surprise, surprise, surprise.'