PDA

View Full Version : Two New Hampshire state reps endorse Ron Paul for President today

sailingaway
06-23-2011, 01:55 PM
But if you want to find out who, you either have to pay for this story or wait until I find another write up:

Two State Reps Endorse Ron Paul

by James Pindell

http://politicalscoop.wmur.com/two-state-reps-endorse-ron-paul

Anti Federalist
06-23-2011, 02:02 PM
http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2011/06/23/new-hampshire-state-representatives-endorse-ron-paul/

Concord, NH – New Hampshire State Representatives George Lambert (Hillsborough, District 27) and Cameron DeJong (Hillsborough, District 9) today announced their endorsements of Congressman Ron Paul for the 2012 GOP nomination for president.

“I think we’re seeing massive disenchantment with the idea that the big, expensive federal government can manage everything from the American economy to the civilian uprisings in the Middle East,” said DeJong.

“This is costing us trillions of dollars that would be better invested in private economic growth. New Hampshire is historically one of the top donor states — meaning, we give a lot more in taxes than we get back. With our citizens getting hit hard by unemployment, the housing market, and fuel prices, I think it’s time for a president who respects the Tenth Amendment, and spends less time coming up with high-priced Washington plans, and more time letting states and individuals create a working economy.”

Representative Lambert added, “Government is constrained by the Constitution, not empowered by it, and it needs to be accountable and transparent to the people. As a state legislator, I champion the New Hampshire Constitution. For us to be a free and prosperous country, we all need to live by the rules we’ve agreed to. That’s more important to me than any other issue.

“There’s only one candidate who has consistently voted for and adheres to the Constitution,” Lambert continued, “and that’s Ron Paul.”

freshjiva
06-23-2011, 02:11 PM
+1.

Finally, NH people are waking up.

Anyone know how many NH state reps endorsed RP last time around?

reduen
06-23-2011, 02:17 PM
Yes!!, This is how we make real progress... I am getting more excited each day!!

sailingaway
06-23-2011, 02:21 PM
http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2011/06/23/new-hampshire-state-representatives-endorse-ron-paul/

Concord, NH – New Hampshire State Representatives George Lambert (Hillsborough, District 27) and Cameron DeJong (Hillsborough, District 9) today announced their endorsements of Congressman Ron Paul for the 2012 GOP nomination for president.

“I think we’re seeing massive disenchantment with the idea that the big, expensive federal government can manage everything from the American economy to the civilian uprisings in the Middle East,” said DeJong.

“This is costing us trillions of dollars that would be better invested in private economic growth. New Hampshire is historically one of the top donor states — meaning, we give a lot more in taxes than we get back. With our citizens getting hit hard by unemployment, the housing market, and fuel prices, I think it’s time for a president who respects the Tenth Amendment, and spends less time coming up with high-priced Washington plans, and more time letting states and individuals create a working economy.”

Representative Lambert added, “Government is constrained by the Constitution, not empowered by it, and it needs to be accountable and transparent to the people. As a state legislator, I champion the New Hampshire Constitution. For us to be a free and prosperous country, we all need to live by the rules we’ve agreed to. That’s more important to me than any other issue.

“There’s only one candidate who has consistently voted for and adheres to the Constitution,” Lambert continued, “and that’s Ron Paul.”

Thank you!

Didn't think to check there....:o

Chester Copperpot
06-23-2011, 02:22 PM
prying back the fingers of the NWO one person at a time

tsai3904
06-23-2011, 02:24 PM
It seems like there's more New Hampshire representatives that will or have endorsed Ron Paul according to this article back in May:

A speech in Exeter, N.H. at 10 a.m. Friday will kick off the campaign. Standing alongside the congressman will be state Sen. Jim Forsythe, who will chair the New Hampshire campaign, and state Reps. Paul Ingbretson, Jenn Coffey, Cam Dejong, George Lambert, Andrew Manuse, Seth Cohn, Donna Mauro, and Norman Tregenza, who will endorse him.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/ron-paul-running-for-president-20110513

Anti Federalist
06-23-2011, 02:24 PM
Thank you!

Didn't think to check there....:o

You're welcome.

I'm sure Rep. Dan Itsa supports Ron as well.

sailingaway
06-23-2011, 02:25 PM
It seems like there's more New Hampshire representatives that will or have endorsed Ron Paul according to this article back in May:

http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/ron-paul-running-for-president-20110513

Just because they go to his kick off doesn't mean they'll endorse. In any event I don't want to speculate and steal the thunder of a campaign announcement in due course, if they do endorse. It is better to announce these things as headlines are wanted.

Paul Revered
06-23-2011, 02:28 PM
This is a great day for Liberty.

Bern
06-23-2011, 02:29 PM
Hope the blue haired peeps in the NH GOP are paying attention.

muzzled dogg
06-23-2011, 02:44 PM
yeah i dont get this dejong and prolly this other person already endorsed him i thought when he announced in exeter

i guess they were just showing support in exeter by sitting behind him and now they're officially endorsing

sailingaway
06-23-2011, 04:49 PM
Well, it's good news, and shows the campaign is serious.

FreedomProsperityPeace
06-23-2011, 05:25 PM
Cool...we need as many as we can get.

HOLLYWOOD
06-23-2011, 05:26 PM
I hope future NH representatives spread their endorsements out for RP, to take advantage of the primary voters.

jbuttell
06-23-2011, 05:59 PM
Can anyone help me understand something...?

I remember during the last primaries, I really got the impression that the "Live free or die" state would reject people like Mitt Romney... Yet he did quite well. Nh has the free state project going along with being quite proud of their relatively limited laws and low taxes. So now we're in the wake of Obamas infamous mandatory healthcare act, the general populations short-term memory problem aside, this is NH we're talking about where the evidence of liberty oriented people seems evident in many areas. How is it even remotely possible for Mitt to be polling where they say he is with his Romneycare baggage?

What is he doing there to appeal to NH? Makes absolutely no sense to me.

muzzled dogg
06-23-2011, 06:02 PM
live free or die is the slogan but there a shitload (democratic majority) of statists up there

ItsTime
06-23-2011, 06:07 PM
The campaign is expecting over 30 endorsements from NH reps.

As for why there is so much support for Mitt. After the rinos and progressives were done destroying Mass a lot have been moving to NH to try to destroy our state as well. We call it "The Slave State Project" when progressives form Mass move here.

Anti Federalist
06-23-2011, 06:39 PM
The campaign is expecting over 30 endorsements from NH reps.

As for why there is so much support for Mitt. After the rinos and progressives were done destroying Mass a lot have been moving to NH to try to destroy our state as well. We call it "The Slave State Project" when progressives form Mass move here.

I've been doing my level best to keep 'em right on cruising up 95 to Maine.

muzzled dogg
06-23-2011, 06:40 PM
props to chris dixon in maine btw for kickin ass

VoluntaryAmerican
06-23-2011, 07:14 PM
Only 2? NH has the most state senators in the Usa and a libertarian lean. I expected more!

muzzled dogg
06-23-2011, 07:20 PM
well he has 2 or 3 additional workin for him

ItsTime
06-23-2011, 07:22 PM
They are expecting 30+ reps this is just a start.

sailingaway
06-23-2011, 08:21 PM
Only 2? NH has the most state senators in the Usa and a libertarian lean. I expected more!

He wouldn't want all his announcements at once, that would be a waste since he wouldn't get any more headlines for them then.

muzzled dogg
06-23-2011, 08:31 PM
exactly