PDA

View Full Version : Are the NH ads working?

kmforpaul
10-30-2007, 02:58 PM
I think the New Hampshire TV ads are working! The donations from the state are the highest they have been in the past few days :

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/NH_pc_donors.html

RonPaul_Has_2_first_names
10-30-2007, 03:01 PM
No it's just because an e-mail got sent out today in NH about the money-bomb we are doing today.

If we want to see if the Tv ads are working, we need to look at the graphs when a money bomb is not going on, look on a normal day.

kmforpaul
10-30-2007, 03:03 PM
Are you saying the moneybomb was only in NH?

I thought the moneybomb was nationwide, and NH is breaking through at a higher rate.

ItsTime
10-30-2007, 03:04 PM
money bomb was nation wide. There have been more donations in NH since the ads started (yes to all the haters that is only a handful of people but still a much higher rate than anywhere in the US.)

American
10-30-2007, 03:05 PM
No it's just because an e-mail got sent out today in NH about the money-bomb we are doing today.

If we want to see if the Tv ads are working, we need to look at the graphs when a money bomb is not going on, look on a normal day.

I dont know why I question you logic, I only have to look at your user name to know you are one smart cookie.

The graph posted is for New Hampshire, dont be all butt hurt because you are clueless and was opposed to the 1st ad to begin with. Get over it sunshine, you dont know what your talking about.

10-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Are you saying the moneybomb was only in NH?

I thought the moneybomb was nationwide, and NH is breaking through at a higher rate.

I know but I'm just saying that a moneybomb day is not a good time to look at the graphs and see if the tv ads are working, because a moneybomb day is unpredictable and unique.

Plus NH is going to be higher because they got an email about the moneybomb and the rest of us didn't, well at least I didn't

10-30-2007, 03:08 PM
I dont know why I question you logic, I only have to look at your user name to know you are one smart cookie.

The graph posted is for New Hampshire, dont be all butt hurt because you are clueless and was opposed to the 1st ad to begin with. Get over it sunshine, you dont know what your talking about.

Actually check my post history I personally liked the first ad

A Ron Paul Rebel
10-30-2007, 03:09 PM
did all the states meetups send out an email about the money bomb? I know I received one here in N.H.

ItsTime
10-30-2007, 03:09 PM
I am from New Hampshire and I did not get an email

kmforpaul
10-30-2007, 03:12 PM
I know but I'm just saying that a moneybomb day is not a good time to look at the graphs and see if the tv ads are working, because a moneybomb day is unpredictable and unique.

I understand what you're saying. I agree, a moneybomb day is not the best day to decide if the ads are working. However, I see that NH rates are irrefutably higher than any other states. Even in an up-swing while other states are in a down-swing.

Here is the national average: http://ronpaulgraphs.com/US_pc_donors.html

Plus NH is going to be higher because they got an email about the moneybomb and the rest of us didn't, well at least I didn't

I live in Wisconsin and I did receive the moneybomb email. Actually, now that I have checked, I have received two: one for yesterday and one for today. I would look into why you didn't get that.

Peterjar
10-30-2007, 03:12 PM
Who cares where the money is coming from, its money. Anyway the money bomb seems like a dud so far. I gave my $$$. Where the hell are te rest of you.

Green Mountain Boy
10-30-2007, 03:13 PM
You guys are too quick to attribute this to the ads. There's been ~26 donations from NH in the past 24 hours.

Today's money bomb was listed as a meetup event for HQNH. 22 people RSVP'd yes. Case closed.

ItsTime
10-30-2007, 03:14 PM
30k in an hour a dud? lol and a lot more after that..

Who cares where the money is coming from, its money. Anyway the money bomb seems like a dud so far. I gave my $$$. Where the hell are te rest of you.

margomaps
10-30-2007, 03:16 PM
money bomb was nation wide. There have been more donations in NH since the ads started (yes to all the haters that is only a handful of people but still a much higher rate than anywhere in the US.)

Haters? Sheesh, just pointin' out the facts, man.

austin356
10-30-2007, 03:17 PM
You guys are too quick to attribute this to the ads. There's been ~26 donations from NH in the past 24 hours.

Today's money bomb was listed as a meetup event for HQNH. 22 people RSVP'd yes. Case closed.

I just laugh at these people. They obviously are cuckoo

margomaps
10-30-2007, 03:18 PM

Are you signed up with any of the meetup groups? It was the HQNH group organizer that sent out the e-mail reminder. I'd recommend signing up with that group -- useful information is e-mailed out every day or so on average.

BrazilLuLa
10-30-2007, 03:20 PM
The second ad is ok, but the first ad does a disservice to all those who contributed their hard earned money to the campaign. The sooner we can all admit this and pass it on to the Ron Paul campaign team, the better off Ron Paul's chances are.

If you believe any voter who was not yet considering Ron Paul will be persuaded by that objectively horrible acting, than you are simply deluding yourself. I'm not trying to be negative for the sake of negativity, I'm simply looking at this as a realist.

If you are reading this message and part of the Ron Paul staff, please consider stopping the airing of the first video. It's subpar from beginning to end.

ItsTime
10-30-2007, 03:24 PM
I meant from the official campaign sorry :) Yes I am signed up.

Are you signed up with any of the meetup groups? It was the HQNH group organizer that sent out the e-mail reminder. I'd recommend signing up with that group -- useful information is e-mailed out every day or so on average.

American
10-30-2007, 03:24 PM
The second ad is ok, but the first ad does a disservice to all those who contributed their hard earned money to the campaign. The sooner we can all admit this and pass it on to the Ron Paul campaign team, the better off Ron Paul's chances are.

If you believe any voter who was not yet considering Ron Paul will be persuaded by that objectively horrible acting, than you are simply deluding yourself. I'm not trying to be negative for the sake of negativity, I'm simply looking at this as a realist.

If you are reading this message and part of the Ron Paul staff, please consider stopping the airing of the first video. It's subpar from beginning to end.

What are you talking about, the stats say something in NH is working. I'm not in NH but someone else said it wasnt any email and the money bomb was national so the only this left is the mailer and tv ad. It must be been either one or both.

Who cares, its working you big maroon - admit your defeat and move on. The TV ad worked even thought you dont like it.

You must be the johnny come lately supporter this was dealt with three days ago.

A Ron Paul Rebel
10-30-2007, 03:25 PM

Announcing a new event for The Manchester NH Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group!

What: 2nd Money Bomb

When: Tuesday, October 30, 1:00 PM

...It looks as if HQNH sent one too.

RonPaulStreetTeam
10-30-2007, 03:28 PM
Money Bomb is nation wide but as someone mentioned about there was only 26 donations in NH meaning it's up from what? 15 donations?

A Ron Paul Rebel
10-30-2007, 03:29 PM

There's a lot of stuff in the past and the future that is going on. So don't be getting all high and mighty on us.

fourameuphoria
10-30-2007, 03:34 PM
The ads are catching on! I'm telling you!