PDA

View Full Version : Time to E-BOMB the AP (Associated Press)

walt
10-30-2007, 02:44 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071030/ap_po/candidates_iran

By BETH FOUHY - zero mention of Ron Paul...:mad:

1-212-621-1500 main number

EDIT - bomb with emails and phone calls....

foofighter20x
10-30-2007, 02:50 PM
Assertive, but polite, people!

The more we piss these guys off, the less sympathetic they are going to be to us.

RonPaul_Has_2_first_names
10-30-2007, 02:51 PM
I would be careful about using the B word

walt
10-30-2007, 02:53 PM

we have domains and every other thread has it - it's our motto now, like it or not

JAHOGS
10-30-2007, 02:53 PM

Are you serious??? Come on people!!!!!!

kylejack
10-30-2007, 02:54 PM
You meant flower bomb, right?

Taco John
10-30-2007, 02:54 PM
bfouhy@ap.org

Stealth4
10-30-2007, 02:55 PM

well we do want to give people a good impression of us, especially new people to the forum.

When writing to this woman from AP please be polite - you can still be assertive.

walt
10-30-2007, 02:55 PM
bfouhy@ap.org

sweet

10-30-2007, 02:56 PM

I am dead serious.

The title of the thread was "time to bomb the AP" and it didn't say in the post what kind of bomb, sure we all know that by "bomb" we are going to "bomb" them with emails or flowers or whatever, but will the department of homeland security know that's what we meant when a Rudy supporter calls them on us and tries to get the owner of this site arrested for being a terrorist planning to bomb the AP headquarters?

transistor
10-30-2007, 02:56 PM
If you're going to say bomb, at least clarify that you mean email bomb

JAHOGS
10-30-2007, 02:57 PM
well we do want to give people a good impression of us, especially new people to the forum.

When writing to this woman from AP please be polite - you can still be assertive.

And he was saying we should not? I love the Ron Paul followers and honestly this is the way I discovered RON PAUL. By his supporters spreading his word and "SPAMMING" everything and anything.

Benaiah
bfouhy@ap.org

email sent.

walt
I am dead serious.

The title of the thread was "time to bomb the AP" and it didn't say in the post what kind of bomb, sure we all know that by "bomb" we are going to "bomb" them with emails or flowers or whatever, but will the department of homeland security know that's what we meant when a Rudy supporter calls them on us and tries to get the owner of this site arrested for being a terrorist planning to bomb the AP headquarters?

Now that would be press coverage!!! :D

JoshLowry
10-30-2007, 03:00 PM
Now that would be press coverage!!! :D

:mad:

:p

JAHOGS
10-30-2007, 03:02 PM
I am dead serious.

So now we have to be politically correct on here? Great!!! Now we have Rudy telling us what we should say and not say on here. How about this, BOMB in all caps means Bring Out ....... lets be creative and quit be so GD critique.

walt
10-30-2007, 03:09 PM
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/455316/2/istockphoto_455316_bomb_icons_and_outlines_1_credi t.jpg

10-30-2007, 03:10 PM
So now we have to be politically correct on here? Great!!! Now we have Rudy telling us what we should say and not say on here. How about this, BOMB in all caps means Bring Out ....... lets be creative and quit be so GD critique.

I'm just saying. Look what happened on that muscle forum where that kid said somethings bad about president bush, the secret service and fbi subpeona'd the website owner and got his information

do we really want to set this website up for that? why can't we just be more careful about what we say?

I hate political correctedness, look i'll even say this: Porch Monkey

but it is just not wise at all to start a thread talking about bombing a news corporation without clarifying what you meant with the word 'bomb'

JAHOGS
10-30-2007, 03:12 PM
I'm just saying. Look what happened on that muscle forum where that kid said somethings bad about president bush, the secret service and fbi subpeona'd the website owner and got his information

do we really want to set this website up for that? why can't we just be more careful about what we say?

I hate political correctedness, look i'll even say this: Porch Monkey

but it is just not wise at all to start a thread talking about bombing a news corporation without clarifying what you meant with the word 'bomb'

Well maybe for every word you type you give a short explanation on what that word means and we will all be better off?

walt
10-30-2007, 03:15 PM
Bombs not wars :D

austin356
10-30-2007, 03:16 PM
AP just carried a solely RP story today, yall give'em a break how bout it.

walt
10-30-2007, 03:19 PM
AP just carried a solely RP story today, yall give'em a break how bout it.

This was a front runner story - it should include ron paul - end of story...

Matt Collins
10-30-2007, 11:14 PM
This is what I sent:

"Why did you not mention Ron Paul a top-tier Republican Presidential candidate in your article, especially considering since he has an unique approach to foreign policy compared to the rest of the GOP field?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071030/ap_po/candidates_iran "