PDA

View Full Version : A plea to all RON PAUL grassroots supporters: here's a very realistic goal.

freshjiva
06-22-2011, 09:21 PM
The end of the fiscal quarter is coming up on June 30. Ron Paul has asked his supporters to make one final push in terms of donations to the Campaign to place him among the top of all GOP Presidential contenders.

Let's make it happen.

There may be certain things you don't like with respect to how the Campaign is run, but here's exactly how to fix that problem: donate specifically to the Iowa grassroots efforts! Every dollar sent that way still counts towards the total Campaign donation amount!

http://www.IowaForRonPaul.com/projects.php

We all understand the critical importance of Iowa in the overall Presidential campaign. Ron Paul is already within striking distance to win the Straw Poll there, and if he does, it will finally neutralize all the critics who use the "he can't win" mantra.

We've got less than 8 days. So let's set a very realistic goal. So far, the Iowa grassroots efforts will cost an estimated $747,643. So far, as of 11PM EST on 6/22, Iowa-specific grassroots projects have only amassed $14,342.

So let's set our goal to reach by the June 30 quarter-end: let's fully fund the remaining balance needed to launch our fullscale Iowa campaign! $733,301 is our target. Let's meet and exceed it. We can do this!

Let's go, liberty lovers. We raised $1.2 million in the last moneybomb. We can EASILY hit this $733,301 target over a period of 8 days. Remember -- these donations still go directly to Ron Paul's official campaign, just that they are allocated specifically for Iowa campaigning, which we have a real shot at winning.

It's becoming more and more clear that the GOP political class, guided by the GOP electorate, has shifted towards Ron Paul's disciplined conservatism. The time has never been riper for the nation to embrace Ron Paul as its next president, and I really mean this. If we believe we can win, we will.

I'm in for $450. Who's with me?

flightlesskiwi
06-22-2011, 10:00 PM
i will donate tomorrow.

sailingaway
06-22-2011, 10:30 PM
What is the message we are spreading? I'd rather not state a goal, but if we say we are making a push to fund Iowa projects and attach the link (which is what I was doing in comments and on youtube for a while) that would clearly have project goals.

We need to get the word out, further than just here. Starting immediately.

freshjiva
06-23-2011, 10:37 AM
BUMP.

Come on, folks! I've posted this same message on DP to get the word out.

The official campaign just set out a goal to hit the $5 million mark from the current $3.1M balance by the end of the quarter. Let's make $733K of that $1.9M go towards FULLY funding our entire Iowa campaign.

We can do it. I think that would be HUGE. Iowa is the key. If we win there, our movement will blow up big.