PDA

View Full Version : DeMint and Mike Lee on Fox

kah13176
06-22-2011, 08:49 PM
They were just on Greta. DeMint gave a shoutout to Ron Paul.

If anyone has a tube, post it.

Brett85
06-22-2011, 08:51 PM
What were they talking about?

kah13176
06-22-2011, 08:53 PM
What were they talking about?

A "balanced budget" Constitutional amendment and raising the debt ceiling.

evilfunnystuff
06-22-2011, 09:15 PM
Did he refer to Ron as a candidate?

pulp8721
06-22-2011, 09:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obx04Ey94rU

Sola_Fide
06-22-2011, 09:26 PM
They were just on Greta. DeMint gave a shoutout to Ron Paul.

If anyone has a tube, post it.

Was it a good shout out?

thehungarian
06-22-2011, 09:35 PM
That wasn't a shoutout. DeMint just named him as one of the Pres. candidates that has agreed to his pledge.

kah13176
06-22-2011, 10:09 PM
That wasn't a shoutout. DeMint just named him as one of the Pres. candidates that has agreed to his pledge.

I heard Paul's name, ran into the room, and saw a video of Paul speaking. Guess not though. Nevertheless, it's good that Paul's name is getting airtime.

FreedomProsperityPeace
06-22-2011, 10:45 PM
I was a little peeved that they kept hemming and hawing about naming a candidate. They both know Ron Paul is the man they're looking for, but they're trying their hardest to find someone else. :mad:

Hotchney
06-22-2011, 11:22 PM
I was a little peeved that they kept hemming and hawing about naming a candidate. They both know Ron Paul is the man they're looking for, but they're trying their hardest to find someone else. :mad:

No they're both politicians and don't want to alienate their constituents. Demint won't endorse until it's clear who the "outsider" candidate will be. I guarantee it. Palin may be the same way but she is extraordinarily unpredictable.

RileyE104
06-23-2011, 07:30 AM

It was a shoutout, however subtle it was.

You're forgetting that politics is a game. Lots of people here think that DeMint would never endorse Ron Paul, but things are changing and I believe it's not as impossible as some on here portray it. Also, Mike Lee gave a shoutout to RP on his Senate facebook page. This is also good news because I'm optimistic that when the times comes, both DeMint and Lee will endorse Ron Paul. With them and Rand - having three United States Senators on his side, no media outlet or pundit can claim that Ron Paul is not a viable candidate. I hope that he can gain their endorsements at the right time.

FreedomProsperityPeace
06-23-2011, 06:39 PM
This is also good news because I'm optimistic that when the times comes, both DeMint and Lee will endorse Ron Paul. With them and Rand - having three United States Senators on his side, no media outlet or pundit can claim that Ron Paul is not a viable candidate. I hope that he can gain their endorsements at the right time.That's the thing, I'm saying the time is NOW! We need all the support we can get going into the Ames Straw Poll. Anyone who is thinking of jumping on our bandwagon shouldn't waste time playing games. We'll have a hard enough time winning independents and moderate Republicans without also having to worry about Tea Partiers supporting Ron Paul.