PDA

View Full Version : Boycotts4Paul.com - Phase 1 is up.

KurtA
06-22-2011, 06:10 PM
The site should be fairly self-explanatory. There's been extensive discussion on the Daily Paul at:

http://dailypaul.com/165850/ending-the-media-prejudice-against-ron-paul

Can you spare 20 minutes a week to end the media bias against Ron Paul?

K.

OneLife33
06-22-2011, 06:49 PM
I am signed up and have sent feedback to one company and look forward to many more. Thanks for this great idea and leading the way to make it happen!

extremegmer_usa
06-29-2011, 08:32 PM
Guys this is working so far.

Here is what i sent and the response i got from Boycott #1 Castrol Edge (Motor oil).

Message Sent:
The Product sponsored on ABC’s “This Week with Christiane Amanpour” is contributing to unfair/inaccurate coverage of the 2012 Elections, ignoring candidate Ron Paul.
You(Castrol Edge)are a sponsor of the show.
I along with thousands of others will boycott the product you advertised for LIFE
I will use Mobil 1 instead
UNLESS
1. You Castrol Edge(Motor oil) immediately end your sponsorship of the show, or
2. The show publicly apologizes and immediately begins fair coverage of Ron Paul.

Message Received:

""
Dear Josh,

Thank you for contacting Castrol North America.

We apologize for your disappointment with Castrol’s choice of advertising sponsorship. It is not our intention to offend valuable consumers like you. We make every effort to align our company with the organizations and programs that best fit our consumers’ needs, and your feedback is important to us.

We appreciate your feedback and sincerely regret if our advertisement offended you. We have passed your comments on to our advertising and marketing department.

Once again, we appreciate that you took the time to advise us of your concern.

Castrol Consumer Relations

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 10:51 PM
To: Online customer service
Subject: Castrol USA - Contact Us Form Data
Importance: High
""