PDA

View Full Version : Mike Church Interviews Ron Paul 17 June 2011

Immortal Technique
06-22-2011, 03:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_be9XZ_4_c

Mike interviews Congressman Paul right after his speech at the Southern Republican Leadership Conference in New Orleans.

For more videos and info, please visit:
http://www.mikechurch.com

Fractal_Outlook
06-22-2011, 05:37 PM
Don't you love it when he's got all the time in the world to answer questions? This interview made me happy.

Southron
06-22-2011, 05:57 PM
Only had time to see half of it but that is well done. The official campaign should make use of it IMO.

Southron
06-22-2011, 07:12 PM
Just finished watching. Highly recommended!

OneLife33
06-22-2011, 07:44 PM
Great interview.

Cowlesy
06-22-2011, 08:08 PM
very professional job and insightful interview. Thank you, Mike Church!

Travlyr
06-22-2011, 08:10 PM
Man oh man ... what a good interview. :cool:

Mike Church -
At the debate in New Hampshire some frivolous and silly questions were asked of the candidates. Really didn't have any impact on what you would do or what you thought you would do as president of the United States. But I thought that we may try this exercise, so I wrote a couple of questions that I think actually are relevant and would have something to do with you discharging your duties as President of the United States. I call it "Rapid Fire with Ron Paul." Are you ready?

Ron Paul -
"Rolls Eyes" ... We'll try...

lulz... :D

AdamT
06-23-2011, 12:23 AM
Going to try and fit this as a bonus section on the Re-cut! Church gives him much needed time to very clearly clarify his positions, which I can see viewers appreciating. Glad this was posted.

Don Lapre
06-23-2011, 01:46 AM
Very refreshing to see an interviewer as questions and then let a candidate represent themself - without trying to interrupt, argue the candidate down, or force their own agenda into the segment.

Great piece.

PaulineDisciple
06-23-2011, 05:42 AM
Great interview, the only thing that I would like to comment on is Dr. Paul’s belief that Obama and other political figures make their decisions with good intentions. Every time I hear him make this type of comment I wonder if he sincerely believes this. I hate to doubt his integrity and maybe he is sincere in his wanting to think the best of people but someone of his knowledge and intelligence, I just have a hard time accepting that in his heart of hearts he believes that this is the case. Maybe he thinks he needs to say this so as not to incur the wrath of the media for accusing politicians of intentional criminal behavior. I know I couldn’t control my opinion that more than likely over 90 percent of politicians are not operating with good motives and intentions but are intentionally corrupting justice for personal gain.

Don Lapre
06-23-2011, 06:06 AM
I don't think he believes it when he says that, PD, and yeah, I've noticed it, too.

Of course there ARE some well-intentioned folks who just have... the wrong ideas.

I don't consider Barry to be one of the well-intentioned folks - by a LONG shot.

Yeah, I think R. Paul takes this 'friendly' approach because he avoids stirring the shit, and he avoids the media going apoplectic about him accusing others of having bad intentions.

Napoleon's Shadow
06-23-2011, 05:20 PM
Don't you love it when he's got all the time in the world to answer questions? This interview made me happy.
The questions at the end were a great satire of the nonsense at the previous debate.