PDA

View Full Version : Poll - Laura Ingraham "Which of GOP presidential candidate Ron Paul's key views..."

purplechoe
10-30-2007, 02:12 PM
www.lauraingraham(dot)com - down, left hand side

"Which of GOP presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul's key views most closely track your own?"

Shutting down the border 64%

Abolishing the IRS 28%

Withdrawing from NAFTA 5%

Getting out of Iraq 3%

Ending aid to Israel!! 1%

I voted to abolish the IRS. Once that is done, the rest will fall like a house of cards!

werdd
10-30-2007, 02:21 PM
shutting down the border? A little misleading i think....... RP wants the fence, but this could mean both things kind of weird.

mavtek
10-30-2007, 02:22 PM
Cool!

Adamsa
10-30-2007, 02:24 PM
The IRS one for me.

The Only Woj
10-30-2007, 02:28 PM
where's the non-intervention foreign policy?

ChristopherJ
10-30-2007, 02:30 PM
I voted getting out of Iraq because most of his platform hinges on ending our empire building.

mavtek
10-30-2007, 02:31 PM
I put Get out of Iraq, and I think we all need to hit on that issue, bring it to the for front.

olehounddog
10-30-2007, 02:33 PM
Iraq here

starless
10-30-2007, 02:34 PM
RP doesn't even want a fence. A fence happened to be on one of the bills he voted in favor of. I personally think a fence is a terrible idea... it would take as many border patrol agents to guard the fence as it would to guard the open land. Not to mention the negative effect it would have concerning wildlife migration, etc.

werdd
10-30-2007, 02:44 PM
RP doesn't even want a fence. A fence happened to be on one of the bills he voted in favor of. I personally think a fence is a terrible idea... it would take as many border patrol agents to guard the fence as it would to guard the open land. Not to mention the negative effect it would have concerning wildlife migration, etc.

You obviously don't live in texas. The fence with adequete staff would end illegal immigration in our most problematic area.

eloquensanity
10-30-2007, 02:45 PM
Yes I voted shutting down the border

Danny Molina
10-30-2007, 03:02 PM
I voted ending NAFTA. It'll be a step in the right direction in bringing the U.S. back to the industrial superpower it once was.

purplechoe
10-30-2007, 04:28 PM
bump

WillInMiami
10-30-2007, 04:55 PM
I see some people here acting like this poll is a good thing. Don't you see that it's a setup attempt? The Isreal question is bait for neo-nazi types. She's hoping that that question scores high in the poll so that she can use it against Ron Paul...

mport1
10-30-2007, 04:56 PM
I chose shutting down the IRS :)

rp08rp
10-30-2007, 05:01 PM
He Never Said

"ending Aid To Israel"

Adamsa
10-30-2007, 05:01 PM
I see some people here acting like this poll is a good thing. Don't you see that it's a setup attempt? The Isreal question is bait for neo-nazi types. She's hoping that that question scores high in the poll so that she can use it against Ron Paul...

Well it won't score high by the looks of it.

JMann
10-30-2007, 05:06 PM

Not an electric fence much like the one holding T Rex in Jurassic Park. All you would need is someone to go buy once a month or so to scrape up the refried people. There isn't much wildlife in these areas and personally I'm more concerned about my country than the yellow bellied dirt digger.

Nefertiti
10-30-2007, 05:08 PM
I picked the Israel one because it REALLY is the one that would probably have the biggest impact on me personally. And I'm NO neo-nazi.

Dustancostine
10-30-2007, 05:12 PM
You obviously don't live in texas. The fence with adequete staff would end illegal immigration in our most problematic area.

I am anti-fence because not only can it be used to keep illegals out, but us in :eek:

I picked ending the IRS.

WillInMiami
10-30-2007, 05:15 PM
Well it won't score high by the looks of it.

I surely hope not. However, if the nazis get wind of the poll they may fuck it up for Dr. Paul once again. They're just like the truthers: they have no common sense at all - a bunch of fucking moron losers that are going to kill the campaign because they can't simply stay in momma's basement and keep their mouths shut...

WillInMiami
10-30-2007, 05:15 PM
I picked the Israel one because it REALLY is the one that would probably have the biggest impact on me personally. And I'm NO neo-nazi.

You just had to take the bait didn't you...

Bradley in DC
10-30-2007, 05:17 PM
Bogus poll: no option to get rid of the Fed!

voortrekker
10-30-2007, 05:19 PM
Voted getting us out of NAFTA.

Doing this would kill the NAU agenda, the rest of the issues particulary illegal immigration would likely end if we could get rid of the whole NAU plan.

Protect our sovereignty first, then work on the other issues, me thinks.:rolleyes:

purplechoe
10-30-2007, 07:05 PM
bump again, I recommend voting for "Getting out of Iraq" or "Withdrawing from NAFTA" :)

Adamsa
10-30-2007, 07:10 PM
I surely hope not. However, if the nazis get wind of the poll they may fuck it up for Dr. Paul once again. They're just like the truthers: they have no common sense at all - a bunch of fucking moron losers that are going to kill the campaign because they can't simply stay in momma's basement and keep their mouths shut...

This is true, I have no problems with them thinking that way, but I do have a problem when they associate these views with Ron.

WillInMiami
10-30-2007, 07:16 PM
This is true, I have no problems with them thinking that way, but I do have a problem when they associate these views with Ron.

Ditto

ksuguy
10-30-2007, 08:28 PM
Well there was no 2nd amendment answer, so I'll have to pick getting rid of the IRS.

netmasta10bt
10-30-2007, 08:36 PM
I voted for abolishing the IRS. Because all of the other things would end because of lack of money being stolen from Americans by the IRS.

dircha
10-30-2007, 08:39 PM
Ron Paul has said that he doesn't support a fence because he believes it sends the wrong message.

He does support heavily patrolling the borders, however, in the present situation.

But opposition to a full on border fence makes sense if you are optimistic about the direction of our country. If over the years we move to a more libertarian society, we won't need to patrol our borders because there will be no need to keep people out. Entrance to our country will not gain an immigrant free access to taxpayer funded entitlement programs because there will be none. There will be no intrinsically illegal products or merchandise to keep out. And there will be no one seeking to come in and attack us.

wgadget
10-30-2007, 08:53 PM
Closing the border is first, followed by abolishing the IRS.

10:53 pm

Nefertiti
10-30-2007, 09:09 PM
You just had to take the bait didn't you...

No, I'm just being honest. I'm moving back to Egypt in a year or so. All that money to Israel is being used on bombs that could kill me. And I won't have to worry about paying the IRS anymore either so that is just not a top priority for me. :D

KewlRonduderules
10-30-2007, 09:13 PM
Hey people I would not vote in this poll. This is definitely a set up- they can see what traction paul has with his supporters and the other neocons can take advantage.

it is a trap!!!

Don't vote!!!