PDA

View Full Version : Shirt: "Ron Paul VS. The Army of Darkness"

Omphfullas Zamboni
10-30-2007, 02:02 PM
Hello,

I was watching some Ron Paul related video or other when I spotted a person wearing a, "Ron Paul VS. The Army of Darkness" shirt. I searched the Internet with no success. In all seriousness, does anyone know where I might purchase one of these?

Thank you for your time.

Yours,
Omphfullas Zamboni

torchbearer
10-30-2007, 02:12 PM
Hello,

I was watching some Ron Paul related video or other when I spotted a person wearing a, "Ron Paul VS. The Army of Darkness" shirt. I searched the Internet with no success. In all seriousness, does anyone know where I might purchase one of these?

Thank you for your time.

Yours,
Omphfullas Zamboni

Seems like this shirt is requested a lot on this forum, wasn't it spotted in the Ron Paul Riders video?
This shirt is an automatic cult classic and I think it should be made and sold by someone with the know-how and materials.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-30-2007, 02:59 PM
Hello,

Thank you for your time.

Yours,
Omphfullas Zamboni

but the Prince of Darkness supports Ron Paul :eek:

Omphfullas Zamboni
10-30-2007, 03:23 PM
Seems like this shirt is requested a lot on this forum, wasn't it spotted in the Ron Paul Riders video?
This shirt is an automatic cult classic and I think it should be made and sold by someone with the know-how and materials.

Yes, the Ron Paul Riders video must be it. The shirt looked well done so i thought maybe somebody had already posted it on cafépress.com . Yet, I was unable to find it listed there. Has anyone else had better luck? Also, I was wondering if any of the actual, "Ron Paul Riders" would know the person wearing the shirt in that video, so that maybe we could discover if he was selling it somewhere.

Thanks for the replies.

Sincerely,
Omphfullas Zamboni