PDA

View Full Version : My Grandfather's Campaign and Nov. 5

qwerty
10-30-2007, 01:40 PM
I have seen a major shift in the momentum of my grandfather’s campaign recently. It has certainly been amazing to watch as scores of people from around the country are made aware of a candidate who stands for honesty, integrity, and small government. It has been refreshing to see news articles from all around the country that are proof that people are beginning to wake up and notice the campaign. More importantly than noticing us, they have begun to cover us in the most unusual places: the mainstream media.

Most of the attention can be attributed the $5.2 million that was raised in the third quarter. That is a direct result of each and every supporter out there who works hard to sacrifice what money they can to give to the campaign. Most recently, I have heard about a one-day push to raise as much as $10 million. I have heard that it was spontaneous and not started by the campaign itself. That part is true; the campaign did not come up with this idea. It was hatched by supporters out there who want November 5th to be a day we look back on and say that was the day the nation woke up and began to pay attention to Ron Paul.

I wondered what was so important about November 5th. I have heard that it was because of the movie “V for Vendetta.” For whatever reason, it is a great idea and one that can truly not go unnoticed if even a fraction of this $10 million is raised We, the supporters of the Ron Paul Revolution, can each give $100 or as much as you can and we can force the nation to notice.

It has certainly been fun to watch this campaign take flight. When I first heard about his decision to run, I was skeptical. I think it was because I was worried about how he would be remembered. As a ten-term congressman, and a valiant warrior in the battle for liberty, I was scared that most people would ignore him and poke fun at his candidacy. I was just simply unaware of how badly the American people want their freedom back. It has been an awesome thing to attend rallies standing next to thousands of people who believe the same thing I do. I am confident that people are beginning to realize that this is not a fringe movement. This is a very large group of Americans who are standing up and saying, “Enough!”

Please join me on November 5, 2007 in giving $100 to my grandfather’s campaign. I know this could be a financial strain on many people to give this much money. Remember, however, that our dollar is in decline, we are fighting a war we cannot afford, and every other candidate is oblivious to these facts. Ron Paul is the only hope in the 2008 election to restore some sense of financial responsibility and defense of our individual rights to the federal government. If you don't give your dollar now, it might not be worth giving very soon.

Tune in to The Tonight Show with Jay Leno tonight, October 30, for what promises to be something out of my grandfather’s element but very good for our cause. Send Jay some flowers like some of our other supporters. I would love to be in the lobby at NBC as the flowers continue to roll in today. Keep the rEVOLution going strong. This campaign has given me a renewed faith in the American people and that there are more out there like me who think this is a necessary step in restoring our republic.

http://dailypaul.com/node/4968

LETīS MAKE THIS NOV 5TH A DAY THAT NOBODY FORGETS, SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT IT!

http://thisnovember5th.com/

!

BrianH
10-30-2007, 01:47 PM
So I take it this from Ron Paul's grandson/daughter? Do we have a name? I'd like to post this to my MeetUp but would like to have the right name.

BIG_J
10-30-2007, 02:06 PM
Nice.

wgadget
10-30-2007, 02:16 PM
mlpyeatt

I believe it's his grandson.

speciallyblend
10-30-2007, 02:23 PM
I'm gonna donate some money just not 100, im sure many others are gonna donate on nov 5 who havent registered.

jumpyg1258
10-30-2007, 02:24 PM
His name is Matt Pyeatt.

qwerty
10-30-2007, 11:57 PM
I'm gonna donate some money just not 100, im sure many others are gonna donate on nov 5 who havent registered.

There are people who are going to give 100$ but have not registered!

There are registered people whoa re going to give more than 100$!

There are people who are not registered and are going to give less than 100$!