PDA

View Full Version : Check our % of beating the dems.

conner_condor
10-30-2007, 01:18 PM
Tonight is the dem debates. We should all get together and vote for one candidate on the lowest rating and see how we do against the top dogs. What you all the say? How about Bill richardson. Lets see how we do. Should of planned this a while back. But I say we do this on the polls..

Bradley in DC
10-30-2007, 01:30 PM
Reward him for protecting our rights and liberties by holding up the FISA bill.

conner_condor
10-30-2007, 01:33 PM
Reward him for protecting our rights and liberties by holding up the FISA bill.

We vote DODD then. Get this out as I will start doing also.. Vote DODD and we can see how we do in this short time.

NinjaPirate
10-30-2007, 01:36 PM
I say Kucinich or Gravel (If he's there).

goRPaul
10-30-2007, 01:39 PM
I say Kucinich or Gravel (If he's there).

I agree, Kucinich or Gravel.

Green Mountain Boy
10-30-2007, 01:40 PM
I agree, Kucinich or Gravel.

Didn't Gravel get the boot?

Danny Molina
10-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Kucinich then.

Bradley in DC
10-30-2007, 01:47 PM
I think Kucinich is the default, yes. (Gravel, well, nevermind, since I can't be nice).

That said, all changes are on the margin and Dodd took a big step towards us--he is SINGLEHANDEDLY holding up the huge Bush-wanting government spy on us without a warrant expansion bill. A sudden big showing for Sen. Dodd could ONLY be explained away as a reaction to his FISA stance. This must be rewarded! Timing is everything. Let's get the MSM talking about our issues for a change.

Here's the crux of the issue: Dodd is NOT going to allow the Bush administration to give the telecom companies retroactive immunity for ILLEGALLY spying on us for the government without a warrant.

paulaholic
10-30-2007, 01:47 PM
Not Kucinich, he usually does fairly well in online polls as it is.

I say Dodd.

Dary
10-30-2007, 01:48 PM
Tonight is the dem debates. We should all get together and vote for one candidate on the lowest rating and see how we do against the top dogs. What you all the say? How about Bill richardson. Lets see how we do. Should of planned this a while back. But I say we do this on the polls..

I tried to get everyone to do this for the last demo debate, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=216097#post216097
but we couldn't come to an agreement on who we should pick. Big surprise huh?

I'll vote K

mavtek
10-30-2007, 01:50 PM
Yes I'm sorry no one but Kucinich or Gravel for me. Dodd and Richardson are CFR.

Duckman
10-30-2007, 01:51 PM
Not to throw cold water on another grassroots idea, but I kinda think that if we succeed in doing this it might actually backfire in that the media will have even more reason to suspect their text message polls produce bogus results.

NinjaPirate
10-30-2007, 01:55 PM
Not to throw cold water on another grassroots idea, but I kinda think that if we succeed in doing this it might actually backfire in that the media will have even more reason to suspect their text message polls produce bogus results.

Please, the MSM thinks we're too busy tootin' the Ron Paul Horn to watch or vote in the Dem debates.

freelance
10-30-2007, 02:44 PM
Dodd gets my vote (tonight). Now, if he'll block the new "we are all terrorists" bill when it gets to the Senate...

werdd
10-30-2007, 02:48 PM
theres really no incentive for me to watch the dem debates anymore with gravel gone.

conner_condor
10-30-2007, 02:49 PM
This is about our %.. Not the dems. After thinking about it. Bill Richardson is very low in the polls. We go with him. Again this is about our chances and nothing about who you like on the Dems side. This is just a test. Be part of this or don't. But it will be more accurate if we took a low tier and use that as a reference.
Again it is nothing but a % test to see how we stack against the other voters.
We will make Bill Richardson our Ron paul on the dems Polls for a accurate % against the top tier dems..

katao
10-30-2007, 02:54 PM
I agree with Dodd because of the FISA bill. I think this is important.

RonPaulStreetTeam
10-30-2007, 03:04 PM
we want kusinich people on our side.

not have them thinking he has all kinds of support (that is really us! lol)

austin356
10-30-2007, 03:06 PM
Lets back Richardson b/c

We dont want to back Dennis, even if he is more favorable to us, b/c we really dont want him to win the polling being as far back as he is; Let me explain:

Right now we own the user generated polls. If we push up a true fringe candidate to our level it will only hurt our cause because it will make our achievements easier to dismiss when pundits have comparison data from the opposing side showing ultra-lows such as Dennis doing well in the same polls we are doing well in.

For this reason I think we should be Richardson b/c he is 5x better than the HiTlary yet is still someone who is not considered fringe. Voting for Richardson helps our cause overall the best. Voting for Dennis helps the overall political system best. The political system is F**ked without Paul, so lets promote whats best for our guy.

Chrispy
10-30-2007, 03:06 PM
Yes I'm sorry no one but Kucinich or Gravel for me. Dodd and Richardson are CFR.

Before you all go endorsing Mike Gravel you should probably have a look see here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu-OAu9hi2c

imaginegirl
10-30-2007, 03:10 PM
So when are the Dem debates? & do they have an online version of the poll? (I don't have text msging)...

RonPaulStreetTeam
10-30-2007, 03:14 PM
Before you all go endorsing Mike Gravel you should probably have a look see here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu-OAu9hi2c

yeah also look up national ID or real ID

he hella supports it!!!!!

Blowback
10-30-2007, 03:15 PM
theres really no incentive for me to watch the dem debates anymore with gravel gone.

Amen. Kucinich is OK but he is annonying as hell. I swear that every sentence includes "that's what you'll get in a Kucinich presidency" followed by a crazy man smile. I think he is a nice guy and honest but he is just really annoying.

Gravel would roll in and just start tossing hand grenades at the front runners. Calling Obama and Hillery out as warmongers. I loved every minute of his grumpy old rampages.

Taco John
10-30-2007, 03:31 PM
Voting Dodd

Gimme Some Truth
10-30-2007, 03:47 PM
I cant believe they've omitted Gravel from the debate.

Land of the Free? ..my ass.

Elwar
10-30-2007, 04:14 PM
I'll vote for Dodd too...mainly because I've never heard anything about him in the MSM and he has a 4 letter last name. Which is why I'm voting for Ron Paul.

Matt
10-30-2007, 04:19 PM
Dodd FTW! (in this poll only)

NinjaPirate
10-30-2007, 05:45 PM
Remember, CUT AND PASTE THE LINK!!!!!