PDA

View Full Version : I just got banned from Redstate.com

wgadget
06-21-2011, 09:07 PM
They're over there making light of BILD-A-BURGERS, and I presented them with the facts as regards the Chosen One, Rick Perry.

What a bunch of tards. All they can manage is name calling, and they truly dislike Paul supporters. Note: I did not even mention Ron Paul.

FrankRep
06-21-2011, 09:08 PM
What did you say?

Dr.3D
06-21-2011, 09:09 PM
I knew I should have put a trademark on "Bild-a-Burger". I wanted to start a franchise where people could go in and build their own hamburgers at a burger bar.

wgadget
06-21-2011, 09:12 PM
Here's what HE said:

Embracing the Bilderberger Conspiracy

Posted: 21 Jun 2011 06:52 AM PDT

Unbeknownst to any of us here, there seems to be a great concern from a few concern trolls on this site that we Bilderbergers are on the rise. It’s not like we’ve been hiding. We’ve got our own website for pete’s sake.

As much as we here at RedState are desperate to raise capital to open a chain of Build-A-Burger restaurants where the food is so good it must be a conspiracy, the actual Bilderberg Group is nothing but another group of internationalist millionaires and politicos who get together each year and hash out big meta topics on world issues and, if you believe the hype, plot a one world order type government.

In reality, the existence of the Bilderberg Group is just a distraction for many and allows people who see decline in their own life or in this country to project their angst onto a shadowy group about which these people know very little. That is the nature of most conspiracies of this type. The conspiracy is an imagined plot that allows the imagination to project one’s own misery onto others instead of taking responsibility for it themselves.

That’s all well and good, except here at RedState. Any person lamenting the Bilderbergers and claiming so and so is no good because he is a member need not stick around and I’ve instructed the moderators to ban on sight.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m still catching up from two weeks ago in Switzerland with the rest of the gang and have more important matters to deal with.

FrankRep
06-21-2011, 09:14 PM
I knew I should have put a trademark on "Bild-a-Burger". I wanted to start a franchise where people could go in and build their own hamburgers at a burger bar.

http://Trademarkia.com/buildaburger-76109169.html

On Tuesday, August 15, 2000, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for BUILD-A-BURGER. This trademark is owned by HARIBO OF AMERICA, INC., Baltimore, MD 21207. The USPTO has given the BUILD-A-BURGER trademark serial number of 76109169. The current federal status of this trademark filing is SECTION 15-ACKNOWLEDGED.

wgadget
06-21-2011, 09:15 PM
I said something like....

What does MY LIFE have to do with it?

Your red herring argument is lame.

This election cycle, I am interested in the FACTS.

Facts are: Bilderberg is a secretive elite group of New World Order globalists, and Rick Perry has attended as a speaker.

Do your own due diligence.

(Something like that, to the best of my memory.)

Elsewhere, someone noted that people who believe in the BUILD-A-BURGERS only read Alex Jones and prisonplanet...I asked them if they don't read the Drudge Report. LOL

I guess they're not much into truth over there.

Dr.3D
06-21-2011, 09:18 PM
http://Trademarkia.com/buildaburger-76109169.html

On Tuesday, August 15, 2000, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for BUILD-A-BURGER. This trademark is owned by HARIBO OF AMERICA, INC., Baltimore, MD 21207. The USPTO has given the BUILD-A-BURGER trademark serial number of 76109169. The current federal status of this trademark filing is SECTION 15-ACKNOWLEDGED.

Well, darn! I thought about that way back in 1999 and didn't act.

Brett85
06-21-2011, 09:33 PM
They're over there making light of BILD-A-BURGERS, and I presented them with the facts as regards the Chosen One, Rick Perry.

What a bunch of tards. All they can manage is name calling, and they truly dislike Paul supporters. Note: I did not even mention Ron Paul.

I got banned from Red State a long time ago. They don't like people who even question the conventional wisdom on an issue.

JoshLowry
06-21-2011, 09:38 PM
Perry tried to seize 4M acres of Texas private property (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/6196406.html)

Texas Faces $18 billion budget shortfall (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7001539.html)

Perry spins the budget deficit as being made up. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZM7XJ7L_XM)

heavenlyboy34
06-21-2011, 09:44 PM

The bright side is you will no longer be tempted to hang around red statists. ;) :)

Cutlerzzz
I don't think that posting about conspiracy theories, no matter how true they may be, is the best way to convert most. Just point out how bad Perry is based on his tax and spending policies as governer. That works better for me and makes it more difficult to find an excuse to ban you.

pcosmar
They don't like people who even question the conventional wisdom on an issue.

conventional wisdom?

LOL

Brett85
06-21-2011, 09:48 PM
conventional wisdom?

LOL

Yeah. I got banned simply for opposing the surge in Iraq. Who knew that using our military to build roads and bridges is "conservative?"

Hotchney
06-21-2011, 09:50 PM

Yeah well most conservatives don't like conspiracy theories. They obviously wouldn't be conservative if they did. Know your audience before trying to convince people of anything.

pcosmar
06-21-2011, 09:55 PM
Yeah well most conservatives don't like conspiracy theories. They obviously wouldn't be conservative if they did. Know your audience before trying to convince people of anything.

Conservatives?
Neo-Cons are NOT conservatives. And they like conspiracies just fine until they are being exposed.

HarryBrowneLives
06-21-2011, 11:21 PM
I got banned from Red State a long time ago. They don't like people who even question the conventional wisdom on an issue.

Wisdom is not conventional. Congrats from being banned from Redstate! You are now free to think for yourself again and actually have an opinion. You can actually have an opinion over there but it MUST fall between Mitt Romney's tie color and Tim Pawlenty's hand gestures. That aside, we won't be having people 'round here thinkin' for themselves and popin' off with opinions and stuff.:p

wgadget
06-22-2011, 06:40 AM
Wisdom is not conventional. Congrats from being banned from Redstate! You are now free to think for yourself again and actually have an opinion. You can actually have an opinion over there but it MUST fall between Mitt Romney's tie color and Tim Pawlenty's hand gestures. That aside, we won't be having people 'round here thinkin' for themselves and popin' off with opinions and stuff.:p

Actually, what took me to Redstate was listening to Erick Erickson on WSB radio, complaining that his website has been swarmed with people trying to expose the fact that Perry is a Bilderberg attendee. His rationale was that the whole claim is due to bitter people trying to make up excuses for their sorry life. WRONG.

erowe1
06-22-2011, 06:44 AM
So Erickson put out a specific warning that anyone talking about Bildabergers would be banned. And you thought that you could post something about the Bildabergers and not be banned?

wgadget
06-22-2011, 07:06 AM
So Erickson put out a specific warning that anyone talking about Bildabergers would be banned. And you thought that you could post something about the Bildabergers and not be banned?

I am not surprised in the least.

ds21089
06-22-2011, 07:15 AM
RedState = Communists

acptulsa
06-22-2011, 07:29 AM
Well, you know, when the rich keep getting richer and everyone but everyone else keeps getting screwed, it's kind of hard not to look for the causes. And if this bunch really is just a social country club, it's kind of hard to figure how mentioning them rates an insta-ban.

The good news is that redstate, like any number of rich industrialists and retailers who are helping destroy the middle class, are working toward their own extinction by eliminating their own customers. This wouldn't be my strategy, but hey. A rising tide raises all boats, but they just insist on raising their boats by hiding in the lock and pumping us dry. Can't work forever.

I regret that I have but one redstate account to sacrifice for my country.

wgadget
06-22-2011, 07:30 AM

Funny Erick would word it that way. There ought to be a LOT more people banned, since they're all talking about BUILD-A-BURGERS.

I was trying to be serious and was talking about BILDERBERGS.

remaxjon
06-22-2011, 07:36 AM
The people who post on redstate don't come over here and post stuff we wouldn't like so I don't understand why many here insist on going to their site. They have made it clear many many times we are not welcomed. You are just picking a fight which does no one any good. My advice to everyone is to stop going there. As Dr Paul says how would we act if they were over hear doing to us what we are doing to them.

Tonewah
06-22-2011, 07:57 AM
They banned me for trolling for RP in '07. "Redstate". pft.

COpatriot
06-22-2011, 08:14 AM
Banned from RedState? What did you do? Register? That site is awful and embodies everything that is wrong with modern "conservatism". They are the DailyKos of the right, only worse. They don't really believe in free speech over there. And several of their users openly lie about Ron, but they love Rand.