PDA

View Full Version : Where should RP Speak in Iowa.

VoluntaryAmerican
06-21-2011, 05:35 PM
Sergeant Floyd Monument-

its a monument dedicated to the Lewis and Clark expedition. I think overall it's an uplifting and beautiful monument/great american accomplishment. It would give Ron Paul a presidential vibe.

Plus it would raise patriotism in Iowa supporters/Tea Party. Paul would of course make refrences to the monument tying it into his speech. The Iowa voters would respond.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergeant_Floyd_Monument

Got any ideas on where Ron Paul should speak in Iowa?

libertybrewcity
06-21-2011, 08:21 PM
everywhere.

rbohlig
06-21-2011, 09:38 PM
Sergeant Floyd Monument-

its a monument dedicated to the Lewis and Clark expedition. I think overall it's an uplifting and beautiful monument/great american accomplishment. It would give Ron Paul a presidential vibe.

Plus it would raise patriotism in Iowa supporters/Tea Party. Paul would of course make refrences to the monument tying it into his speech. The Iowa voters would respond.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergeant_Floyd_Monument

Got any ideas on where Ron Paul should speak in Iowa?

I think that's a great idea...like it a lot. We should move that up to the campaign.

BUSHLIED
06-21-2011, 10:04 PM
I think you raise an important question. Ron can only go to Iowa so much..where would be the best use of his time...my sense is that you have to dig into the 2008 caucus county voting data to see where he has the most support and where he was close to a second or first place finish...anywhere his third place finish was only few votes behind second, he should be in those counties...he has to focus on winning counties so he can pick up delegates...that is where I would be spending most of my time...then the rest would be in the top three populated cities..

I think he needs to do less Univeristy speeches and more townhalls, ice cream palors, etc...we need the 45+ vote in Iowa...Christian groups...senior centers