PDA

View Full Version : However gloomy some of you may be...

RileyE104
06-21-2011, 10:20 AM
You can't deny that things are going well for us.

1) Ron Paul is still polling in double digits after two debates. This movement is way ahead of the curb than it was in 2007. People are waking up at a faster pace than ever before.

2) For the first time ever, Ron Paul has won a "major" straw poll (RLC) DURING his campaign. CPAC 2010, 2011.. Those were not during his official campaign. This is good for us. ON TO AMES!!

3) While fundraising hasn't reached the peak it did last campaign, what other candidate can say they raised a million dollars (FROM THOUSANDS OF INDIVIDUALS) during a single day for two months in a row? None.

----------------------------

In unrelated news...

- Rick Perry has added the anti-TSA bill to the Texas legislature's special session.
- Utah has declared gold and silver (at market value) as legal tender in their state.
- Many states have decriminalized small amounts of Marijuana.

That's all I an think of at this moment, but I'm sure there is lots more good news having to do with this Liberty R3VOLUTION.

Romulus
06-21-2011, 10:25 AM
"No long faces..."

S.Shorland
06-21-2011, 10:47 AM
I thought from the start that Ron had a fair chance of winning and I still think he does.Ron Paul has a fair chance of winning the Republican Presidential Nomination In 2012.He has integrity and consistency.He has a fair chance.

Travlyr
06-21-2011, 10:55 AM
Good things are happening. This article brightened my day yesterday ... :)

http://www.benzinga.com/news/11/06/1183154/why-does-media-continue-to-ignore-ron-pauls-candidacy#ixzz1PpOj6N9H