PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Questions Project Phase 1 - good idea, bad idea?

chinaCat
10-30-2007, 12:33 PM
I think an organized effort for a flood of tough, but reasonable question(s) should be created for the other candidates. I think Ron Paul supporters have the presence on youtube to first create a good question and then have a large amount of youtubers submit the question(s), or a variation of. This would have the effect of more or less watering down the pool of questions to choose from with a large mix of tough, fair, and all around good questions. Good questions do not make ad hominem attacks though, nor do they have someone stroking a gun and calling it their baby. Good questions can, however, establish a person’s ethos, pathos, and logos and give the question some merit and integrity.
Some, I propose a two step process.

STEP ONE
1. Draft topics (associate with a candidate?)
2. Draft questions
3. Revise question
4. Create variation of said question (?)

STEP TWO
1. (Create a new youtube account which distances us from Paul? – not necessary, but independent questions could hold more merit and have better shot of getting on)
2. Record questions
3. Upload questions

I hereby propose this idea to the community, if it is acceptable It can grow at a spontaneous communal exercise, or I can try and moderate it a bit. However, it is necessary to note I am not the best question writer, or editor.

American
10-30-2007, 12:58 PM
This is actually a great idea, it uses the environment that the MSM has created to our advantage.

I want to know if the dollar does collapse, what would be the first signs of it and how would they address it before it becomes a national recession.

chinaCat
10-30-2007, 03:09 PM
I guess everyone else thinks it is a bad idea

American
10-30-2007, 03:13 PM
I think we need to make an first ad, submit it so people understand what you mean. I like it, I'm going to get a webcam today.

I actually posted something like this some time ago on here but with all the trolls and naysayers its hard to penetrate the real supporters sometimes.

I think we should led by example......:)

chinaCat
10-30-2007, 03:18 PM
I think we need to make an first ad, submit it so people understand what you mean. I like it, I'm going to get a webcam today.

I actually posted something like this some time ago on here but with all the trolls and naysayers its hard to penetrate the real supporters sometimes.

I think we should led by example......:)

I agree, It was more of an idea I hope would we snatched up by the community, I have very little of my own time to donate lately. Which is bad for me, but hopefully my professors appreciate it.