PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't anybody have a rich friend/relative?

newmedia4ron
10-30-2007, 12:14 PM
Convince that one person to fund our grassroots. If I was a millionaire I'd finish all those chip ins.

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/chipin.html

jgmaynard
10-30-2007, 12:19 PM
There's one guy who I do not know, in Nashua, NH who is trying to end the war by throwing hundreds of thousands or even a million+ into promoting (!) Mike Gravel in NH. I wish he would just come over to Ron, but oh well (though it will be interesting to see how MG does in the D race here in NH).

There's also a guy I do know, who helped to invent something everyone here has heard of (and a lot of us own), who could sneeze out the $2300 and then keep donating to PACs, and he's been politically active but he is one issue away from supporting Ron. &^$#&$!!!! I'm a-
workin' on him. :D

JM

ronpaulyourmom
10-30-2007, 12:22 PM
What issue, I'm curious...

jgmaynard
10-30-2007, 12:24 PM
Not going there. Last thing we need is a major thread hijack. LOL. ;)

JM

Noog
10-30-2007, 12:32 PM
Contact Mark Cuban. On his blog he talked about the perfect candidate and it sounded just like RP, but he has yet to come out and endorse him. Oh, and he has a few bucks, too.

conner_condor
10-30-2007, 12:51 PM
Contact Mark Cuban. On his blog he talked about the perfect candidate and it sounded just like RP, but he has yet to come out and endorse him. Oh, and he has a few bucks, too.

Oh,You just threw a stink bomb.:D He is promoting and paying for the final cut with the 911 truthers. But when it comes to freedom no matter how they think or what they believe we do have freedom as a very common ground.

Noog
10-30-2007, 01:27 PM
He is promoting and paying for the final cut with the 911 truthers.

Bleh, didn't know that. Nevermind.

constituent
10-30-2007, 01:33 PM
Oh,You just threw a stink bomb.:D He is promoting and paying for the final cut with the 911 truthers. But when it comes to freedom no matter how they think or what they believe we do have freedom as a very common ground.

hmmmm... maybe i should contact him about a couple of projects. anyone know how to get in touch?

me3
10-30-2007, 01:43 PM
Mark's email address is on his website, BlogMaverick.com

I've emailed him in the past about sports related matters, I'm not sure how or if he will respond to direct solicitation or political matters.

newmedia4ron
10-30-2007, 09:02 PM
Somebody has to know somebody that knows somebody that's rich. There just has to be. Please think about it. $20,000 or so. To me thats a lot but to somebody else....

McDermit
10-30-2007, 09:10 PM
Meh. When "rich" people find something they WANT to contribute to, they will.

margomaps
10-30-2007, 09:13 PM
I should have a windfall coming my way in the next few months. It won't make me rich, but it will allow me to max out my contributions to Ron's campaign, and then bolster some of the chip-ins. I only hope my windfall comes before it's too late (i.e., a bad outcome in the primaries).

jblosser
10-30-2007, 09:24 PM
Why are people of the opinion that anyone that wants can give as much as they want via chipins? Chipins are not all tied to PACs and even if they were there would be limitations for most things.

People need to be more careful.

Corydoras
10-30-2007, 11:00 PM
A few weeks back there was someone who said they had someone who had a lot of money he wanted to contribute to the grassroots... wonder what happened about that. Anyone remember it?