PDA

View Full Version : Farrakhan: "That's A Murderer In The White House!"

Zatch
06-21-2011, 03:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqkc0xtLTb8

vita3
06-21-2011, 05:37 AM
First half African-American is bombing & killing a large number of innocent North Africans.. I could see why any moral African-American would feel cheated by the con of Obama.

oyarde
06-22-2011, 10:48 AM
This Libya thing is ridiculous.

freshjiva
06-22-2011, 11:01 AM
I like Farrakhan, but I don't buy the "Gaddafi is a noble man" argument. Gaddafi is a piece of shit that should be removed by his own people.

oyarde
06-22-2011, 11:09 AM
I like Farrakhan, but I don't buy the "Gaddafi is a noble man" argument. Gaddafi is a piece of shit that should be removed by his own people.

Nobody is going to by the noble man thing . I think Farrakhan to be suspect too , but we do not need to be involved in Libya .

dannno
06-22-2011, 11:34 AM

Well I don't believe in central planning, but Gaddafi did revitalize their agriculture with a big public works project that helps deliver water all over the country.

I tend not to believe a lot of the propaganda coming out about these people, so I'll leave it to the Libyans to decide if they want to remove him and not have a strong opinion either way in the mean time. When you say you think Gaddafi is a piece of shit, you're essentially just agreeing with the mainstream media, and while they aren't always wrong they certainly have a strong agenda.

newyearsrevolution08
06-22-2011, 11:48 AM
My personal opinion towards the man or yours shouldn't matter. Let them handle it and we can get back to breaking our own country.

flightlesskiwi
06-22-2011, 11:57 AM
Well I don't believe in central planning, but Gaddafi did revitalize their agriculture with a big public works project that helps deliver water all over the country.

I tend not to believe a lot of the propaganda coming out about these people, so I'll leave it to the Libyans to decide if they want to remove him and not have a strong opinion either way in the mean time. When you say you think Gaddafi is a piece of shit, you're essentially just agreeing with the mainstream media, and while they aren't always wrong they certainly have a strong agenda.

good call. unfortunately for the Libyans, the UN, NATO and specifically the executive branch of the US don't see it your way.

BlackTerrel
06-22-2011, 10:12 PM
Ask Farrakhan if he believes that Barack Obama's white mother belongs to a race of devils who were created by an evil black scientist named Yakub.

specsaregood
06-22-2011, 10:22 PM
Ask Farrakhan if he believes that Barack Obama's white mother belongs to a race of devils who were created by an evil black scientist named Yakub.

sounds reasonable to me.

james1906
06-22-2011, 10:31 PM

http://classic-tv.com/shows/frasier/cast.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/da/2005_0308_urkel.jpg

Did I do that?

robert68
06-23-2011, 02:18 AM
It's good to see a black voice with a following speak the truth about Obama.

Velho
06-23-2011, 03:43 AM
Gaddafi is the best thing that has happened to Libya in a long time. He came to power in a bloodless coup, he raised the living standard to be the highest in Africa, he modernized the infrastructure, he taught the people to read, he provided free schooling and free health care, he kept extremists in check.

Gaddafi isn't a saint, he's done some bad shit, for example he supported the Red Brigades and other groups, but according to him he supported these different groups because western countries were supporting groups that planned to overthrow him. Especially in the last decade he has tried to build peaceful and positive relations with the west and managed to do that pretty well, for example he was good friends with Italy before this farce started.

So what happened? It's quite simple, Gaddafi made one HUGE mistake. He went against the interests of the United States of America. First, he suggested nationalizing Libyan oil to benefit the people. Of course his own ego was also at play here, since he wanted to show the world that he isn't the tyrant and oppressor that western propaganda makes him out to be. Second, he suggested a single gold based currency for Africa and possibly the Mid-East, the gold dinar, that would also be used for pricing oil. This would've seriously undermined the dollar.

So what's the lesson of the story? Don't fuck with the interests of the United States or they'll bring democracy and peace to your country.

Sola_Fide
06-23-2011, 04:04 AM

Wasn't that funded by our bailout?

specsaregood
06-23-2011, 05:28 AM
Wasn't that funded by our bailout?

No, oil profits. They went out of their way to avoid any foreign money for the project.

Sola_Fide
06-23-2011, 05:33 AM
No, oil profits. They went out of their way to avoid any foreign money for the project.

Oh I see...

specsaregood
06-23-2011, 05:42 AM
Oh I see...

For more info see:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?284332-Libya-Was-About-to-Unveil-a-Hugely-Successful-Project-Built-W-Out-the-International-Banks

josh b
06-23-2011, 06:13 AM

The money he used for the public works project couldn't have been distributed without central planning? Gaddafi is still a dictator and still evil.

I'm also surprised nobody pointed out that Obama isn't the first murderer in the white house. That office is a long line murderers.

Revolution9
06-23-2011, 07:59 AM

Ghaddafi gives 50K USD cash to ALL newlywed couples to start their married life with out the financial troubles that kill many young US marriages.. Bomb the shite out of him. Any Libyan student can attend any University on the planet and the Libyan government will pay for it. Kill the prick! Gas is like pennies and bread is a penny a loaf. That starver and commodities price manipulator..Murder him..he has the rates upside down. If a Libyan wants a loan he pays no usury. Get rid of the parasite. He also has tonnes of Aurum Metallium..rob the bastard...ooops..kill him dead..

Research will stop you from becoming a demon, or an incompetent and irresponsible cheerleader for insanity. Know your enemy. It ain't Ghaddafi. The Libyans love him.. Except the rebels..heh..who set up a Central Bank ala Rot-child as their first act of rebellion. Ask yourself why is that.

HTH
Rev9

Danke
06-23-2011, 08:03 AM
Ghaddafi gives 50K USD cash to ALL newlywed couples to start their married life with out the financial troubles that kill many young US marriages.. Bomb the shite out of him. Any Libyan student can attend any University on the planet and the Libyan government will pay for it. Kill the prick! Gas is like pennies and bread is a penny a loaf. That starver and commodities price manipulator..Murder him..he has the rates upside down. If a Libyan wants a loan he pays no usury. Get rid of the parasite. He also has tonnes of Aurum Metallium..rob the bastard...ooops..kill him dead..

HTH
Rev9

I would like to share this. Do you have a link?

Revolution9
06-23-2011, 08:04 AM
The money he used for the public works project couldn't have been distributed without central planning?

Libya is the equivalent of one state in the US. Large engineering project benefit greatly from central planning. Your statement stands without merit ...teetering in the winds of propaganda.

Rev9.

ds21089
06-23-2011, 08:06 AM
Gaddafi is the best thing that has happened to Libya in a long time. He came to power in a bloodless coup, he raised the living standard to be the highest in Africa, he modernized the infrastructure, he taught the people to read, he provided free schooling and free health care, he kept extremists in check.

Gaddafi isn't a saint, he's done some bad shit, for example he supported the Red Brigades and other groups, but according to him he supported these different groups because western countries were supporting groups that planned to overthrow him. Especially in the last decade he has tried to build peaceful and positive relations with the west and managed to do that pretty well, for example he was good friends with Italy before this farce started.

So what happened? It's quite simple, Gaddafi made one HUGE mistake. He went against the interests of the United States of America. First, he suggested nationalizing Libyan oil to benefit the people. Of course his own ego was also at play here, since he wanted to show the world that he isn't the tyrant and oppressor that western propaganda makes him out to be. Second, he suggested a single gold based currency for Africa and possibly the Mid-East, the gold dinar, that would also be used for pricing oil. This would've seriously undermined the dollar.

So what's the lesson of the story? Don't fuck with the interests of the United States or they'll bring democracy and peace to your country.

+rep

Revolution9
06-23-2011, 08:30 AM
I would like to share this. Do you have a link?

I originally read it in a Wayne Madsen report I was unable to get google to find.. No wondering there..But I found this by using quotes I remebered from the writings..
http://www.left.ru/2011/2/shelestiuk204.phtml

"LIBYA: FACTS & ANALYSIS

This article is published for its polemical interest.

For several weeks now the entire world community, with bated breath, has been watching the developments in Libya. What do we know for certain about Libya? In fact, nothing, at least from the official media. The media persuade us that Gaddafi is a bloodthirsty dictator. But is it rightful to call Gaddafi a dictator and, of all the Arab leaders, "punish" him and his people with a full-scale intervention? Let us look at facts.

The dismissed Russian Ambassador to Libya, Vladimir Chamov, when answering a half-question and half-statement of the interviewer whether Gaddafi had oppressed his citizens, said: "What oppression are you talking about? Libyans were lavishly granted twenty-year interest-free credits for construction of their houses, a liter of gasoline cost about 10 cents, food did not cost anything at all, and a new South Korean KIA jeep could be bought for a mere $ 7,500. That country is no more..." (1)

What are other facts and figures that we know about Libya and its leader?

* Libya’s GDP per capita is $ 14,192.

* For each family member the state pays a $ 1,000 yearly subsidy.

* Unemployed are paid 730 $ monthly.

* The salary of a hospital nurse is $ 1,000.

* For every newborn $ 7,000 is paid .

* Newly weds are donated $ 64,000 to buy an apartment.

* To open a private business one gets a one-time financial aid of 20 000 $.

* Large taxes and duties are prohibited.

* Education and medicine are free.

* Education and Internships abroad are at government expense.

* There are chain stores for large families with symbolic prices for basic foodstuffs.

* For the sale of products past their expiry date large fines are levied, in some cases detention by the police is foreseen.

* A number of pharmacies have free dispensing.

* Counterfeiting medication is considered a major crime.

* No rental payments.

* No payment for electricity for the population.

* The sale and use of alcohol is prohibited, "prohibition" is a law.

* Loans for buying a car and an apartment are given at no interest.

* Real estate services are prohibited.

* If an individual decides to buy a car up to 50% of the price is paid by the state, to militia guards it donates 65% of the price.

* Gasoline is cheaper than water. A liter of gasoline costs $ 0.14. (2) The profits from oil sale were spent on the population welfare and rising life standards.

* Gaddafi has amassed more than 143 tons of gold. He planned to introduced the dollar-free zone use a gold dinar instead of currency in settlements with other countries. (3)
* In Libya, much money is spent on irrigation by the country's groundwater, the amount of which is about 100 annual runoffs of the Nile. By its scale, this water project has earned itself the name of “the Eighth Wonder of the World." It provides 5-million cubic meters of water a day across the desert, greatly increasing the irrigated area. 4,000 kilometers of pipes are buried deep into the ground to secure them from the heat. All that was needed for the project was carried out mostly by Libya herself. Nothing was bought in the First World, which has never helped developing countries to rise from a supine position, and if it does, then with the further enslavement of the receiving country. With this water project, Libya was able to start a real "green revolution", in the literal sense, that would solve a lot of problems with food in Africa. And most importantly, it would ensure stability and economic independence. At one time, Gaddafi said that Libya's water project would be "the strongest response to America, which accuses Libya of supporting terrorism." (4)

* In 2010 Gaddafi made a motion to the UN General Assembly to investigate the circumstances of the US and NATO aggression against Iraq and bring to justice those guilty of mass human rights abuse. He also submitted a draft resolution on the liability of former colonial states to their former colonies for the exploitation during the colonial period, and on compensation payments thereupon. (5)

Western propaganda has been demonizing Muammar Gaddafi as pathological tyrant and implacable foe of the democratic aspirations of the Libyan people. This is not true. There exist some mechanisms of popular control and democracy in Libya: elected councils of citizens and self-governing communities (communes). All that without the Soviet-style party nomenklatura, bloated bureaucracy, but with very high standards of living and social security of its citizens. Something of a society that in a number of ways looks like communist. Is this why Libya has been demonized and attacked by the old imperialist powers?...

Let me quote a passage from Sigizmund Mironin's article 'Why Is Libya Bombed': "Libya, which is believed to be Gaddafi's military dictatorship is actually the most democratic state in the world. There, in 1977, Jamahiriya was proclaimed the highest form of democracy in which the traditional institutions of government are abolished, and all power belongs to the people directly and through the people's committees and people's congresses. The state is divided into many communities which are self-guided 'mini-states within a state', with full authority in their district, including the allocation of budgetary funds. Recently Muammar Gaddafi proclaimed more democratic ideas - to distribute the budget revenues among the citizens directly and equally.... This measure according to the leader of the Libyan revolution eliminates corruption and parasitic bureaucracy." (6)

Yet anyway, there have been clashes with certain rebel groups. Why, and what are those groups? The answer, supported by some evidence (7), seems to be as follows. In Libya, there are several clans. Apparently the U.S. through its own channels pushed some of them to fight for the control of Libyan oil. Then, calling a spade a spade, there were specially coached gangs of mercenaries, some "unknown snipers" - and - bingo! you have a revolution. True, it was not easy to summon enough rebels, in fact there were few - most are very happy with the regime. That is why the Western intervention was needed to instigate real turmoil.

So what are the reasons for the inevitable 'direct' intervention? Putting aside the special reasons of Britain and France (and the former appears to play first fiddle, while the latter, alongside with other countries, to play up), let us concentrate on the United States. This is what above-mentioned S.Mironin suggests. The most important immediate reason for the aggression of the West against Libya, from the US perspective, appears to be the need to plug a hole in the U.S. state debt. As you probably know, before March 2011 Japan had been one of the major buyers of U.S. securities, especially treasury bonds, it accumulated these assets to the tune of over $ 880 billion dollars. In the circumstances where the cumulative damage from earthquakes, tsunamis and the nuclear accident at Fukushima-1 is estimated at about $ 300 billion, it was natural to assume that these 'gold' reserves will be used by Japanese for the post-disaster. However, senior U.S. officials have firmly warned the Japanese side not to discharge its treasures on the world markets. Nevertheless, the inevitable withdrawal of Japan, who was an active buyer of U.S. securities, still makes this market a "hole" to fill, that in this situation can be done only with the help of oil-producing Arab countries, Russia and China. This entails a new jump in world oil prices and, respectively, the demand for the dollar. That, apparently, is designed to be achieved through the intervention of international forces in Libya under a UN mandate.

1. Chamov, Vladimir. "Gaddafi's regime can endure 2-3 months", an interview to Moskovsky Komsomolets http://pda.mk.ru/politics/interview/2011/03/23/575076-rezhim-kaddafi-mozhet-proderzhatsya-trichetyire-mesyatsa.html

2. http://www.echosevera.ru/politics/2011/03/17/314.html

3. Sterligov, Genrich. Bombing Libya as a punishment for the attempt to introduce a gold dinar http://sterligov.livejournal.com/4389.html

4. Kholmogorov, Ye. Gaddafi: questions, answers and lessons of history http://www.imperiya.by/rusworld.html?id=9379

5. Mironin, Sigizmund. "Why is Lybia bombed?"

6. Boldyrev, Yu. Executioners, Not Warriors http://narodinteres.ru/pryamaya-sdacha-nacionalnix-interesov.html?"

7. Scott, Peter Dale. Who are the Libyan Freedom Fighters and Their Patrons? globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=23947"

Danke
06-23-2011, 08:53 AM
*snip*

Thanks, found more stuff searching around. http://www.intrepidreport.com/archives/2223 etc.

Truly amazing (disheartening) what the US government has become.

oyarde
06-23-2011, 10:51 AM

Yeah , I would like to hear that one :)

oyarde
06-23-2011, 10:54 AM
I originally read it in a Wayne Madsen report I was unable to get google to find.. No wondering there..But I found this by using quotes I remebered from the writings..
http://www.left.ru/2011/2/shelestiuk204.phtml

"LIBYA: FACTS & ANALYSIS

This article is published for its polemical interest.

For several weeks now the entire world community, with bated breath, has been watching the developments in Libya. What do we know for certain about Libya? In fact, nothing, at least from the official media. The media persuade us that Gaddafi is a bloodthirsty dictator. But is it rightful to call Gaddafi a dictator and, of all the Arab leaders, "punish" him and his people with a full-scale intervention? Let us look at facts.

The dismissed Russian Ambassador to Libya, Vladimir Chamov, when answering a half-question and half-statement of the interviewer whether Gaddafi had oppressed his citizens, said: "What oppression are you talking about? Libyans were lavishly granted twenty-year interest-free credits for construction of their houses, a liter of gasoline cost about 10 cents, food did not cost anything at all, and a new South Korean KIA jeep could be bought for a mere $ 7,500. That country is no more..." (1)

What are other facts and figures that we know about Libya and its leader?

* Libya’s GDP per capita is $ 14,192.

* For each family member the state pays a $ 1,000 yearly subsidy.

* Unemployed are paid 730 $ monthly.

* The salary of a hospital nurse is $ 1,000.

* For every newborn $ 7,000 is paid .

* Newly weds are donated $ 64,000 to buy an apartment.

* To open a private business one gets a one-time financial aid of 20 000 $.

* Large taxes and duties are prohibited.

* Education and medicine are free.

* Education and Internships abroad are at government expense.

* There are chain stores for large families with symbolic prices for basic foodstuffs.

* For the sale of products past their expiry date large fines are levied, in some cases detention by the police is foreseen.

* A number of pharmacies have free dispensing.

* Counterfeiting medication is considered a major crime.

* No rental payments.

* No payment for electricity for the population.

* The sale and use of alcohol is prohibited, "prohibition" is a law.

* Loans for buying a car and an apartment are given at no interest.

* Real estate services are prohibited.

* If an individual decides to buy a car up to 50% of the price is paid by the state, to militia guards it donates 65% of the price.

* Gasoline is cheaper than water. A liter of gasoline costs $ 0.14. (2) The profits from oil sale were spent on the population welfare and rising life standards.

* Gaddafi has amassed more than 143 tons of gold. He planned to introduced the dollar-free zone use a gold dinar instead of currency in settlements with other countries. (3)
* In Libya, much money is spent on irrigation by the country's groundwater, the amount of which is about 100 annual runoffs of the Nile. By its scale, this water project has earned itself the name of “the Eighth Wonder of the World." It provides 5-million cubic meters of water a day across the desert, greatly increasing the irrigated area. 4,000 kilometers of pipes are buried deep into the ground to secure them from the heat. All that was needed for the project was carried out mostly by Libya herself. Nothing was bought in the First World, which has never helped developing countries to rise from a supine position, and if it does, then with the further enslavement of the receiving country. With this water project, Libya was able to start a real "green revolution", in the literal sense, that would solve a lot of problems with food in Africa. And most importantly, it would ensure stability and economic independence. At one time, Gaddafi said that Libya's water project would be "the strongest response to America, which accuses Libya of supporting terrorism." (4)

* In 2010 Gaddafi made a motion to the UN General Assembly to investigate the circumstances of the US and NATO aggression against Iraq and bring to justice those guilty of mass human rights abuse. He also submitted a draft resolution on the liability of former colonial states to their former colonies for the exploitation during the colonial period, and on compensation payments thereupon. (5)

Western propaganda has been demonizing Muammar Gaddafi as pathological tyrant and implacable foe of the democratic aspirations of the Libyan people. This is not true. There exist some mechanisms of popular control and democracy in Libya: elected councils of citizens and self-governing communities (communes). All that without the Soviet-style party nomenklatura, bloated bureaucracy, but with very high standards of living and social security of its citizens. Something of a society that in a number of ways looks like communist. Is this why Libya has been demonized and attacked by the old imperialist powers?...

Let me quote a passage from Sigizmund Mironin's article 'Why Is Libya Bombed': "Libya, which is believed to be Gaddafi's military dictatorship is actually the most democratic state in the world. There, in 1977, Jamahiriya was proclaimed the highest form of democracy in which the traditional institutions of government are abolished, and all power belongs to the people directly and through the people's committees and people's congresses. The state is divided into many communities which are self-guided 'mini-states within a state', with full authority in their district, including the allocation of budgetary funds. Recently Muammar Gaddafi proclaimed more democratic ideas - to distribute the budget revenues among the citizens directly and equally.... This measure according to the leader of the Libyan revolution eliminates corruption and parasitic bureaucracy." (6)

Yet anyway, there have been clashes with certain rebel groups. Why, and what are those groups? The answer, supported by some evidence (7), seems to be as follows. In Libya, there are several clans. Apparently the U.S. through its own channels pushed some of them to fight for the control of Libyan oil. Then, calling a spade a spade, there were specially coached gangs of mercenaries, some "unknown snipers" - and - bingo! you have a revolution. True, it was not easy to summon enough rebels, in fact there were few - most are very happy with the regime. That is why the Western intervention was needed to instigate real turmoil.

So what are the reasons for the inevitable 'direct' intervention? Putting aside the special reasons of Britain and France (and the former appears to play first fiddle, while the latter, alongside with other countries, to play up), let us concentrate on the United States. This is what above-mentioned S.Mironin suggests. The most important immediate reason for the aggression of the West against Libya, from the US perspective, appears to be the need to plug a hole in the U.S. state debt. As you probably know, before March 2011 Japan had been one of the major buyers of U.S. securities, especially treasury bonds, it accumulated these assets to the tune of over $ 880 billion dollars. In the circumstances where the cumulative damage from earthquakes, tsunamis and the nuclear accident at Fukushima-1 is estimated at about $ 300 billion, it was natural to assume that these 'gold' reserves will be used by Japanese for the post-disaster. However, senior U.S. officials have firmly warned the Japanese side not to discharge its treasures on the world markets. Nevertheless, the inevitable withdrawal of Japan, who was an active buyer of U.S. securities, still makes this market a "hole" to fill, that in this situation can be done only with the help of oil-producing Arab countries, Russia and China. This entails a new jump in world oil prices and, respectively, the demand for the dollar. That, apparently, is designed to be achieved through the intervention of international forces in Libya under a UN mandate.

1. Chamov, Vladimir. "Gaddafi's regime can endure 2-3 months", an interview to Moskovsky Komsomolets http://pda.mk.ru/politics/interview/2011/03/23/575076-rezhim-kaddafi-mozhet-proderzhatsya-trichetyire-mesyatsa.html

2. http://www.echosevera.ru/politics/2011/03/17/314.html

3. Sterligov, Genrich. Bombing Libya as a punishment for the attempt to introduce a gold dinar http://sterligov.livejournal.com/4389.html

4. Kholmogorov, Ye. Gaddafi: questions, answers and lessons of history http://www.imperiya.by/rusworld.html?id=9379

5. Mironin, Sigizmund. "Why is Lybia bombed?"

6. Boldyrev, Yu. Executioners, Not Warriors http://narodinteres.ru/pryamaya-sdacha-nacionalnix-interesov.html?"

7. Scott, Peter Dale. Who are the Libyan Freedom Fighters and Their Patrons? globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=23947"

Worse than third world , beer is illegal , enough said.

Teaser Rate
06-23-2011, 03:54 PM
My personal opinion towards the man or yours shouldn't matter. Let them handle it and we can get back to breaking our own country.

What do you think of the notion that we have a responsibility to prevent genocides when we can?

surf
06-23-2011, 04:42 PM
What do you think of the notion that we have a responsibility to prevent genocides when we can?

define "we"

Teaser Rate
06-23-2011, 04:44 PM
define "we"

We the people, through our elected representatives.

cameronb
06-23-2011, 05:03 PM
I would say the notion that "we" have a responsibility to prevent genocides generally reflects an out of whack view of the role of government overall. Far more genocide in Sudan than there was in Iraq or Libya... heck, one could contend that there is as much reason to invade China as Libya if that is the (moral) basis... I suppose that goes back to the "when we can".... but that basically says if we have the might to bully the country around we can step in to prevent perceived or potential genocide .... and the problem there is that too often the "collateral damage" from our intervention far exceeds the "genocide" that was being perpetrated before we got there.

Ultimately I don't believe that if we have a government in its proper size and role that anyone would think we should be policing the world in that fashion ("responsibility to prevent genocide"), and the determination of when and where to step in is so problematic, not to mention the prohibitive cost of doing so which raises its own moral complications via the moral violation of confiscatory taxation.

If moral persons want to pool together resources to support "rebels" and/or NGO lobbying or advocacy groups, go for it.

jdowns
06-23-2011, 05:52 PM
The US cherry picks it's interest in genocide, wouldn't ya say?

headhawg7
06-23-2011, 05:59 PM
Speaking of farrakan have you guys seen this? I was sifting around the net a few weeks ago and saw this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw7aWVr1vBI

At around the :58 second mark he starts talking about the FED and jekyll island.

Revolution9
06-23-2011, 06:10 PM

Great idea. Let's get our troops out of there before it happens.

Rev9

tropicangela
06-24-2011, 09:13 AM
Speaking of farrakan have you guys seen this? I was sifting around the net a few weeks ago and saw this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw7aWVr1vBI

At around the :58 second mark he starts talking about the FED and jekyll island.

Look at that audience. A lot of people learned the truth that day.

jmdrake
06-24-2011, 09:23 AM

Ummmmmm.....there was no genocide going on in Libya. There was a rebellion run by Al Qaeda and Qaddafi attempted to put it down. Yes civilians got killed. How many civilians have we killed? Look at the 500,000 children that we admitted to killing in Iraq and we said "the price is worth it". If we want to prevent genocide we should disband our own military and state department.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4PgpbQfxgo

specsaregood
06-24-2011, 09:27 AM
Ummmmmm.....there was no genocide going on in Libya. There was a rebellion run by Al Qaeda and Qaddafi attempted to put it down.

Al Qaeda AND if you read between the lines of the embassy cables that got leaked: people in his own adminstration that were upset at Qaddafi for dismantling his WMD programs.

jmdrake
06-24-2011, 09:28 AM

:rolleyes: Can't attack the message so attack the messenger? Obama's mother was the same back in 2008 when Farrakhan supported him. I tell you what BT. Are you ready to admit you were wrong about Libya? Are you ready to say that our backing Al Qaeda in Libya is 100% wrong and that Qaddafi isn't the werewolf that the MSM is trying to make him out to be? Qaddafi is a despot to be sure, but much less of a despot than the government in Bahrain that we are backing. And I'd say that we have despotism right here in the U.S. Sure it is despotism by the consent of the manipulated and fearful majority, but it is still despotism.

oyarde
06-24-2011, 10:11 AM
Al Qaeda AND if you read between the lines of the embassy cables that got leaked: people in his own adminstration that were upset at Qaddafi for dismantling his WMD programs.

Yeah and wait until all the dumbasses in the world find out what a great group of guys the rebels turn out to be ....