PDA

View Full Version : A note about November 11th

TechnoGuyRob
10-30-2007, 12:08 PM
Hi everyone!

First off, my host rudely put a bandwidth limit of a measly 3.5GB on my account when I was told I would have terabytes. So, for the moment, the november 11th site is out of bandwidth and will be back shortly.

However, note the rate of signups has definitely been a lot slower than that for November 5th. I don't mind this at all, as the November 5th author will advertise November 11th as soon as November 5th ends. However, some of you may still be a little iffy to have two money drives instead of one. Once again, I re-iterate, it will be a lot easier to get generally people in the army and veterans to sign up for the 11th (and I'll try to convince my e-mail list to give as much to the 5th as possible).

However, the other thing is that, hopefully, November 11th will be the last kick in the pants for November. If we manage an amazing showing for November 5th, say in the range of $2.5-3 million, then if we work really hard we'll be able to pull off $1 million for November 11th, which will hopefully bring us to the $4 million monthly goal. This means we will have an amazing FIFTY days to raise the final $5 million for December, and that's not including the Tea Party bomb, Santa Bomb, and end-of-month frenzy.

So, everyone please advertise the 5th, but as soon as it's over, let's try to finish off November before it's even really started. :)

argounova
10-30-2007, 12:11 PM
dont beat a dead horse, rob. this should be in the sub-folder anyways.

kylejack
10-30-2007, 12:14 PM
Rob,
Co-ordinate with Trevor. The Korelin Report wants him to come on the air to discuss 11/5 and you guys should work in a mention of 11/11 too, as Veteran's Day may appeal better to talk radio citizens.

speciallyblend
10-30-2007, 01:27 PM
thanks for the new thread ,newbies will see them as well as others. ita bitch to find threads sometimes,so mulitple threads are fine by me. Beat the dead horse all you like;)

RonPaulStreetTeam
10-30-2007, 01:37 PM
two of them huh?

I say stick with the 5th.

kylejack
10-30-2007, 01:48 PM
two of them huh?

I say stick with the 5th.

Some people don't like the 5th, therefore a free market alternative developed. ;)

qwerty
10-30-2007, 01:52 PM
ALL DONATE ON NOV 5TH!

Splitting the donations only hurts us, if we stick together we get media coverage on nov 5th and end of the quarter.

If we split donations we get the coverage only in the end of the quarter.

You have to see this opportunity!

NinjaPirate
10-30-2007, 01:57 PM
ALL DONATE ON NOV 5TH!

Splitting the donations only hurts us, if we stick together we get media coverage on nov 5th and end of the quarter.

If we split donations we get the coverage only in the end of the quarter.

You have to see this opportunity!

Let people choose between the two dates.

qwerty
10-30-2007, 02:12 PM
Let people choose between the two dates.

Yes, i just told which day benefits THE CAMPAIGN most...Do you understand that there have EVER been a 10 million day, imagine what kind of media coverage we would get...

I thought that was the most important thing...

hopeforamerica
10-30-2007, 02:25 PM
Ron Paul's grandson just wrote in his blog about the 5th. See this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=29989

RonPaulStreetTeam
10-30-2007, 03:11 PM
it's all about the 5th.

This 11th site doesnt even work!!! lol

but yeah, don't split the people.
a lot of effort has been put into the 5th and the 11th is just ghey.

How about focus on the 5th and then after that any other day will do ;)

not specifically the 11th. Give it up or do NOT even MENTION it till AFTER the 5th?