PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Graham (Psychotic - SC) - "Congress should sort of shut up," about Libya

Anti Federalist
06-19-2011, 11:09 PM
GOP splitting over U.S. role in Libya and Afghanistan

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-gop-war-20110620,0,769085.story

Graham said on NBC's "Meet the Press" that any debate over cutting funding for the Libya war would encourage resistance by Libyan leader Moammar Kadafi. "Congress should sort of shut up," he said.

McCain and Graham also criticized former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, who's leading in the polls for the party's presidential nomination, for referring to the fighting in Afghanistan as a "war for independence" that the U.S. should leave to others.

"I wish that candidate Romney and all the others would sit down" with U.S. commanders "and understand how this counter-insurgency is working and succeeding," McCain said

AdamT
06-19-2011, 11:10 PM
Lol

FreedomProsperityPeace
06-19-2011, 11:18 PM
That guy is so far out in left field it's ridiculous. He must really live in another reality than the rest of us.

James Madison
06-19-2011, 11:26 PM
Wow. The establishment must have some serious dirt on Graham for him to behave like this.

libertythor
06-19-2011, 11:52 PM
Wow. The establishment must have some serious dirt on Graham for him to behave like this.

There are some big time rumors about him being gay. He should just come out of the closet because one's bedroom private life doesn't matter compared to the voting record. Now it is too late either way. He has a track record of being an A1 douche!

Are there any solid liberty candidates in SC to run against him in the primaries? As a fail safe, Bob Conley should run again on the Democratic side as well.

S.Shorland
06-20-2011, 12:50 AM
Maybe he's given his life to Jesus? Maybe he's asexual? His sexual life should be his business and we should give him respect and let him be himself.When the pressure is off,he can use his powerful intellect to discover the truth about where America's best interests lie and gravitate toward new friends.

FreedomProsperityPeace
06-20-2011, 01:53 AM
Yes, he's given his life to Jesus, much like this gentleman. LOL! :p

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3202/2703245866_bc257f500d_m.jpg <--- Reverend Henry Kane, from Poltergeist 2

steph3n
06-20-2011, 02:18 AM
LG is such a sore loser. He can't stand that he is losing prominence to Rand and Ron, and even to Mike Lee and Walter Jones and others :D

IPSecure
06-20-2011, 03:20 AM
The world according to Lindsey: Gadhafi Survival Would End NATO, Egypt To Be Overrun, Double Oil Prices!

I will be no part of an effort to defund Libya or to try to cut off our efforts to bring Gadhafi down. If we fail against Gadhafi, that's the end of NATO. Egypt's going to be overrun, and if the mad dog of the mid east survives this, you will have double the price of oil you have today, because he will take the whole region and put it into chaos. I will be -- I won't be any part of that.

So for my Republican point of view, the president needs to step up his game with Libya...

Thomas
06-20-2011, 03:32 AM
Yes, he's given his life to Jesus, much like this gentleman. LOL! :p

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3202/2703245866_bc257f500d_m.jpg <--- Reverend Henry Kane, from Poltergeist 2

i just watched that lol

nobody's_hero
06-20-2011, 05:45 AM
There are some big time rumors about him being gay. He should just come out of the closet because one's bedroom private life doesn't matter compared to the voting record. Now it is too late either way. He has a track record of being an A1 douche!

Are there any solid liberty candidates in SC to run against him in the primaries? As a fail safe, Bob Conley should run again on the Democratic side as well.

Shucks, Bob Conley might as well run as a Republican, just to show that Graham is not one.

flightlesskiwi
06-20-2011, 07:52 AM
The world according to Lindsey: Gadhafi Survival Would End NATO, Egypt To Be Overrun, Double Oil Prices!

so, let's see, we've gone from "they hate us for our freedoms" to "they need us for stability" (?)

K466
06-20-2011, 07:54 AM
Replace Graham with Jack Hunter. That's be going from one of the worst senators to one of the best!

Anti Federalist
06-20-2011, 11:13 AM
///

White Bear Lake
06-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Replace Graham with Jack Hunter. That's be going from one of the worst senators to one of the best!

Haha, yes!

Freedom 4 all
06-20-2011, 03:25 PM
Shucks, Bob Conley might as well run as a Republican, just to show that Graham is not one.

Graham is a closet Democrat ... and a closet other stuff too.