PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul dominates at Republican Leadership Conference

sailingaway
06-19-2011, 10:07 PM
Well, it may have taken a while and less tracked media to find a fair video on this, but you can pretend its ABC:

http://oneminutenews.com/channel/trending-news/41831/ron-paul-possible-gop-front-runner

Andrew76
06-20-2011, 08:01 AM
That was GREAT! One minute, straight to the point and a beautiful zinger for Romney at the end. Hahaaaa!! Great stuff. Give this site some traffic, all. We could potentially put this site on the map with our numbers. Good work deserves our support, in my opinion.

Paul Or Nothing II
06-20-2011, 08:09 AM
That was GREAT! One minute, straight to the point and a beautiful zinger for Romney at the end. Hahaaaa!! Great stuff. Give this site some traffic, all. We could potentially put this site on the map with our numbers. Good work deserves our support, in my opinion.

Yeah, let the message get out that whoever says positive things about Ron Paul will get plenty of traffic & thank you mails, consumers rule the market :)

sailingaway
06-20-2011, 08:45 AM

good idea!