PDA

View Full Version : AZ Star Covers Ron Paul Meetup

afmatt
10-30-2007, 10:55 AM
Wish there had been more about Dr. Paul but heck, this is better than nothing eh? The reporter interviewed many from our meetup group after our sign wave last week.

AZstar URL Removed due to complaints of some sort of issue with the azstar webpage - also just found out that this was posted before - link below.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=29931

RP08
10-30-2007, 10:58 AM
Don't click that link. Virus

billv
10-30-2007, 11:01 AM
"They're not about the Republican Party; they're candidate-specific," said Judi White, chair of the Pima County GOP. "It seems to me that the majority of them, in Tucson, they are young and they are enthusiastic. But they haven't been around before, and I think when Ron Paul is gone, you won't see them anymore."

I can't stand party lovers. Do what's right for the country, not the party.

afmatt
10-30-2007, 11:40 AM
Don't click that link. Virus

ROFL - What? AZstarnet has a virus?
BS

RP08
10-30-2007, 11:43 AM
ROFL - What? AZstarnet has a virus?
BS

Whatever pop-up took over my machine when I clicked that link has a verified virus or malware.

KewlRonduderules
10-30-2007, 11:44 AM
No I think it was an ad.

hopeforamerica
10-30-2007, 11:49 AM
It killed my internet!!! Don't click it! I did a scan and got one cookie from it.

afmatt
10-30-2007, 12:05 PM
Well looks like several folks have had problems with the page - I have no idea why. It's an established newspaper, those of you who had issues may want to make sure that you have updated your browser and/or operating system - and if you're using internet explorer may I suggest a change to firefox may be in order?

Bradley in DC
10-30-2007, 12:20 PM
I can't stand party lovers. Do what's right for the country, not the party.

Parties used to mean something and stand for something. :(

hopeforamerica
10-30-2007, 12:32 PM
Well looks like several folks have had problems with the page - I have no idea why. It's an established newspaper, those of you who had issues may want to make sure that you have updated your browser and/or operating system - and if you're using internet explorer may I suggest a change to firefox may be in order?

I use firefox and my browser is current. I did a scan yesterday and my system was clean. Somehow that ad killed the internet for me. No big deal, I removed it and it's working now.