PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia

Snowden
06-12-2007, 10:51 AM
Any fans of the Constitution still in Philly?

meghandan1
06-18-2007, 04:28 PM
Hi got your link from our Greater Philly meetup message board. If this is a better organized discussion board, that may be better, but I think the linksa re getting better with meetup. Hope so. I have posted new messages and emails tonight, hope you can check them out.
Meghan

patricklaverty
06-23-2007, 01:52 PM
We live in Broomall and have the Constitutional R3voLution in our hearts and minds.

tsoldrin
06-23-2007, 11:31 PM
I'm at the Jersey Shore, but only for the next two week, then I'm moving cross country. Someone eat a Jim's Steak for me if I miss the meets!

Snowden
06-28-2007, 08:10 PM
Most of the discussion and planning is ongoing at the Ron Paul Greater Philadelphia meetup group. I hope that our little movement will continue to grow and generate people. Therefore, I'm going to keep updating this forum, in case our discussions at the meetup site overflow. (I'm still new to meetup, but right now, I think I like the structure of the discussion threads better at this site.)

McDermit
07-29-2007, 03:25 PM
I'm in Northeast, PA but will be in Philly to hand out literature at concerts and games I attend there. A Philly forum here would make it easy to network with people and get some help when I'm down there. :)

JoshLowry
07-30-2007, 09:43 PM
I'll add you guys in just a few. Good luck Philly!

McDermit
08-21-2007, 11:36 PM
Yay for Philly! Home to the RP Liberty Rally. :D

brandon
09-22-2007, 01:44 AM
REMINDER:

please add philly

abstrusezincate
09-22-2007, 07:08 AM
Things are getting better in Philadelphia all the time. There are now two strong groups operating in the City of Philadelphia, both spreading Ron Paul's message. The surrounding counties have some excellent people, as well.

I want anyone who is interested to know that we are having a public meeting about the Philadelphia Liberty Rally on Saturday, September 29th at 4 pm. (Yes, I realize that is the same day as the walk in New Hampshire, but it was the only day we could work, and most of the people weren't going from our area.) The details are available at the PA Statewide Meetup site (http://ronpaul.meetup.com/965/calendar/6393632/).

I also want everyone to know the Philadelphia Rally will be bigger and better than ever. Everyone is working on the same page now, and we're working to put together as large an event as possible, for November 10th, but we'll need your support to make it happen. In a few weeks, you're going to see us looking for volunteers, people with skills, and your financial support. It will be worth it.

The campaign has authorized me to be the point of contact with this, and I'm working hard, with Bob Larkin to make the big event happen and to pack Independence Mall. Right now, we're working through key details and finalizing things, but we're going to need your help soon!

sedele
09-29-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm in Norristown.