PDA

View Full Version : Opportunity to hit Romney

Thomas
06-17-2011, 11:20 PM
Romney is skipping all the straw polls apparently. He might be skipping a lot of grassroots events. Isn't this a great opportunity to attack him?

Athan
06-18-2011, 12:15 PM
Oh, I thought you meant literally. I was already looking for a bat with a nail in it.
That sounds good too. :D

Teaser Rate
06-18-2011, 12:54 PM
Spending our time going after Romney probably isn't going to be very productive because his supporters aren't the voters we should be targeting.

Thomas
06-18-2011, 01:04 PM
Spending our time going after Romney probably isn't going to be very productive because his supporters aren't the voters we should be targeting.

i think you're wrong there, he is the frontrunner and you always attack the frontrunner, you have to or you will lose

Teaser Rate
06-18-2011, 01:15 PM
i think you're wrong there, he is the frontrunner and you always attack the frontrunner, you have to or you will lose

If Romney were to drop out tomorrow, which candidate do you think most of his supporters would flock to?

The Republican party is currently split between the establishment and the tea party wing. Attacking establishment candidates at this point is a waste of time, what we need to do is to focus on winning the battle for the support of the tea party wing. Then we can worry about Romney and co.

freedom-maniac
06-18-2011, 04:04 PM
We should attack Romney, even if his supporters won't flock to Dr. Paul. Let them flock to Cain, or Bachmann, or Pawlenty. Have them disperse, and then Dr. Paul has a chance of reaching first place in polls and primaries. So long as they are all still behind Romney, we are outnumbered 3 to 1.

rich34
06-18-2011, 04:53 PM
Imo, we need to be attacking Romney and Bachmann in polite ways. And Ron of course needs to start doing this as well asap! He don't have to attack them personally, but just point out the fact that he's the only one that is the real deal with his impeccable record of backing him up at delivering on what even the neocons claim they want. Smaller government, less taxes. His record is unmatched and at this point in time we can't afford taking another chance on electing another corportist's president.

Napoleon's Shadow
06-18-2011, 06:00 PM
Why descend from on high and be amongst the People when you can just buy the election?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXGMi7a53jA

outspoken
06-18-2011, 06:39 PM
what happened to RP's non-violence? I don't wanna hit the guy, just enlighten people as to his misguided ideology. :)