10-30-2007, 09:21 AM
1% behind Huckabee

http://americanresearchgroup.com/pres08/screp8-709.html

RevolutionSD
10-30-2007, 09:24 AM
1% behind Huckabee

http://americanresearchgroup.com/pres08/screp8-709.html

That's good actually.
MSNBC is doing their "super tuesday" show today, and just talked about how Huckabee is a sudden rising star, and has a chance in places like south carolina!

It's amazing, they will do ANYTHING to leave RP out of the discussion!

WillInMiami
10-30-2007, 09:27 AM
That's good actually.
MSNBC is doing their "super tuesday" show today, and just talked about how Huckabee is a sudden rising star, and has a chance in places like south carolina!

It's amazing, they will do ANYTHING to leave RP out of the discussion!

Yea, I think it's good too. It shows that, as people become aware of who he is, his numbers are starting to rise. I think that the campaign is starting to really kick it into high gear now and we're going to see a bump in the polls over the next two weeks.

If he can do well in at least two of the early states like NH and SC, it could actually put him in the game.

wgadget
10-30-2007, 09:34 AM
Anyone working on setting up temporary dwellings for those of us who would like to help the campaign in December?

Some were doing this for NH, but what about SC? SC is much closer to GA than NH, and I'd be willing to camp out for a few weeks and go door to door, or whatever else is needed.

csen
10-30-2007, 09:37 AM
4% support among Republicans yet just 1% among independents? I find that hard to believe.

kylejack
10-30-2007, 09:41 AM
Haaaa, look at Fred T. flaming out.

Badger Paul
10-30-2007, 09:45 AM
That's actually darn good considering how tough a state South Carolina is for RP. We shows we have a base we can expand on with early success.

hummtide
10-30-2007, 09:59 AM
I think one key Southern state is Alabama, where Thompson is dropping fast. Ron Paul most surely could take it if we get it together and fast.

kylejack
10-30-2007, 10:02 AM
I think one key Southern state is Alabama, where Thompson is dropping fast. Ron Paul most surely could take it if we get it together and fast.

Our donation numbers look pretty crappy there, according to Patrick Ruffini's map. Definitely somewhere where we could use some Paint the Town Ron and some slimjim squads. Same thing for MS.

Nate K
10-30-2007, 10:07 AM
Anyone working on setting up temporary dwellings for those of us who would like to help the campaign in December?

Some were doing this for NH, but what about SC? SC is much closer to GA than NH, and I'd be willing to camp out for a few weeks and go door to door, or whatever else is needed.

good thinking, we do need to concentrate also on other states like SC we can't only be focused on NH.

billv
10-30-2007, 10:12 AM
Most of the candidates are trending downward after a peak. Only Paul and Romney are trending upwards and I'd say there's not enough data on Huckabee one way or another to make a call there; he fluctuates too much.

LibertyEagle
10-30-2007, 10:12 AM

Yeah, and their single biggest event is coming up and ONLY ONE DAMN PERSON WOULD STEP FORWARD TO DONATE EVEN 5 DOLLARS to helping the very small meetup group in the area get materials. ONE!!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=29824

If I sound irritated, it is because I AM! Dammit people, 500K people will be attending this event. Can't just a few of you donate 5 or 10 dollars to help them get the material they need to distribute? :confused:

Primbs
10-30-2007, 10:33 AM
Huck is a pastor and should be doing better in the deep south bible belt.

Huck will not play well in the western states or New Hampshire where voters are more libertarian and low tax conservatives.

Ron Paul may have a harder time in the deep south unless he can get a good
message that relates well to the southern moral heritage.

One way is too stress freedom for the churches and non interference by the government. That would attract southern voters.

ronpaulyourmom
10-30-2007, 10:44 AM
This same polling group released a different poll showing Paul at 1% in NH. Frankly, I don't trust their methods, whatever they might be.