PDA

View Full Version : Want to call the City Council members for making people give up their keys?

knarf
06-17-2011, 08:44 AM
go here and click under any of their pictures for the phone numbers
http://www.ci.cedar-falls.ia.us/index.aspx?nid=93

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFCLiij0CBA

knarf
06-17-2011, 02:45 PM
I called 5 before one would answer, the one that voted to table the vote, Frank Darrah. He said most people are calling and cussing them out all over the country

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-17-2011, 02:50 PM
This is easy. Just give them your keys, then change your locks. Or just give them old keys.

Philhelm
06-17-2011, 02:53 PM
This is easy. Just give them your keys, then change your locks. Or just give them old keys.

I'd be more inclined to have the key melted down and forged into a bullet. But then, I'm belligerent like that. :p

AGRP
06-17-2011, 03:45 PM

Then theyll enforce a lock law where you must register your locks and matching keys with the city.

Random key checks will be performed and failure to comply will result in hefty fines.

knarf
06-17-2011, 03:55 PM
Then theyll enforce a lock law where you must register your locks and matching keys with the city.

Random key checks will be performed and failure to comply will result in hefty fines.

yep, crazy

Philhelm
06-17-2011, 04:13 PM

Most likely a felony at that.

DamianTV
06-17-2011, 04:29 PM
They are just taking away your Privacy and now your Security for your own Safety. Or so they would have most people beLIEve.

People also seem to have this notion that just because someone has a suit, a government issued uniform, or is well dressed, that those people are completely honest. Do you want to know what really keeps people honest? Keys and Locks. A lot of would be thieves are thwarted because they are thieves of opportunity. That is to say that if you lock your car door, when they try to open your car door and find that it is locked, they just keep on walking. People with the access to these keys are no different, but giving them the keys to come in and take what ever they want when ever they want will result in them having everything that they want, at everyone elses expense.

Quit putting the fucking fox in charge of the henhouse.

knarf
06-17-2011, 04:31 PM
They are just taking away your Privacy and now your Security for your own Safety. Or so they would have most people beLIEve.

People also seem to have this notion that just because someone has a suit, a government issued uniform, or is well dressed, that those people are completely honest. Do you want to know what really keeps people honest? Keys and Locks. A lot of would be thieves are thwarted because they are thieves of opportunity. That is to say that if you lock your car door, when they try to open your car door and find that it is locked, they just keep on walking. People with the access to these keys are no different, but giving them the keys to come in and take what ever they want when ever they want will result in them having everything that they want, at everyone elses expense.

Quit putting the fucking fox in charge of the henhouse.

amen

AFPVet
06-17-2011, 04:57 PM
They already own your property... you just pay rent... they might as well take your keys :mad:

Pericles
06-17-2011, 04:59 PM

I'd hate to end up getting it on for anything less than a felony.

AFPVet
06-17-2011, 05:41 PM
I'd hate to end up getting it on for anything less than a felony.

Agreed.... I often wonder what the tipping point is going to be. Let's hope that people figure it out and pull their heads out of their asses before the camps are ready.... The reason it's gotten this far is because the majority of people still have their societal opiates and disregard everything else as 'politics'. If only we had the same driven people that we did in the 1960's.

knarf
06-18-2011, 06:19 PM
bump

Dr.3D
06-18-2011, 06:33 PM
Just install push button combination locks and give them a combination that you will later change.

flightlesskiwi
06-18-2011, 06:47 PM

gosh, ya'll. with all those bright ideas, seems to me like ya'll would make excellent city council members. :rolleyes: /s