PDA

View Full Version : We Need A Dedicated 'Videos' Forum.IE Recommendations For RonPaulFlix Etc

S.Shorland
06-17-2011, 03:03 AM
Many eyes are better than fewer and would get good videos seen more frequently,sooner.It would free up this forum too.I put the suggestion in the feedback section but nobody read it.Here is a well edited example I saw today (not for RPF but worth a look as it shines a light on CNN's nonsense):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hf6MGaZ9k4

febo
06-17-2011, 03:42 AM
I prefer as few forums as possible. Sub forums compartmentalise - like government.

jct74
06-17-2011, 04:43 AM
I don't know if its a good idea. I think it will just lead to even more duplication of information, such as people posting the exact same thread multiple times in different forums, both intentionally and unintentionally. There is already too much of that.

You can always put [Video] in the thread title to draw attention to the fact that it is a video.

TastyWheat
06-17-2011, 04:48 PM
I don't know if its a good idea. I think it will just lead to even more duplication of information, such as people posting the exact same thread multiple times in different forums, both intentionally and unintentionally. There is already too much of that.

You can always put [Video] in the thread title to draw attention to the fact that it is a video.
I agree with this. The forum should be based on topic, not necessarily medium.