PDA

View Full Version : We Should Organize a Huge Liberty Movement Concert in an Early Primary/Caucus State

BarryDonegan
06-16-2011, 09:55 PM
We could put together lots of bands who are down with RP 2012.

Who's in?

My band is down, we play loud. :)

FrankRep
06-16-2011, 09:56 PM
Ronstock 2012

parocks
06-16-2011, 11:17 PM
I agree.

A Ron Paul Music Project.

Where do you live? You should be thinking about playing Ron Paul shows in venue near you. That's something you can just do.

There should be a Ron Paul Music Festival, in at least 1 venue in Ames, IA on Straw Poll day. Get in popular Ames bands. Make the show free.
It's just local bands, playing a free show to 18-24 year old kids in Ames. The idea is to get kids from their houses to a place very near the straw poll,
then, move them from the concert to the straw poll. With this show, I would think you'd want top bands, and you'd pay what you need to pay
to get the result you want.

There's a concert in Des Moines, about an hour away from Ames, in early July. There are local stages. Those would be the bands that you'd want to play
the Ron Paul Music Festival on Ames Straw Poll day. At a given time, when the campaign signals that they want the bodies, the bands stop playing, the show is
over (for a bit, at least), and everyone goes to the straw poll.

We could put together lots of bands who are down with RP 2012.

Who's in?

My band is down, we play loud. :)

libertybrewcity
06-16-2011, 11:37 PM
how about a huge "go door to door fest"!!! yayy!!! i would fly out there for that