PDA

View Full Version : Neil Cavuto Invites Ron Paul to swing at all the Johnny come lately 'Ron Paul' clones

sailingaway
06-16-2011, 02:47 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/your-world-cavuto/transcript/help-wanted-ron-paul-talks-job-creation

It's a transcript of Ron's interview with him and it actually reads better than it viewed, although it was good on TV too.

I particularly liked this part:

CAVUTO: What did you think of Michele Bachmann using that forum to -- I guess it’s not a surprise she was there at the forum -- but to announce that she is in the race?
PAUL: Well, it looks like it was very positive for her.
CAVUTO: Yes.
PAUL: So, politically speaking, she probably did a pretty smart thing.
CAVUTO: Does it bother you on any level, though, Congressman -- I know you’re not a vindictive fellow -- but a lot of the ideas you championed years ago, before a lot of these guys and the good congresswoman, they get the buzz, and you get buzzed.
(LAUGHTER) PAUL: Well, I don’t -- I don’t feel quite that way, because, when I travel, the difference is night and day compared to four years ago.
(CROSSTALK) PAUL: I get a lot of satisfaction out of the fact that the other candidates now say a few things that sort of acknowledge what I’ve been doing and saying.
Before, it used to be boos and hisses. And now they all say, well, I sort of agree with Ron Paul on this.
(LAUGHTER)
PAUL: So, I get a little bit of satisfaction from that.
CAVUTO: I mean, why don’t you come back at them and say, hey, idiot, I said this...
(LAUGHTER) CAVUTO: ... and you laughed at me back then?
But you’re not tempted, I guess, huh?
PAUL: Well -- well, no, I don’t think so.
I think the policies are idiotic. And the policies are a reflection of many, many decades of bad training and bad teaching. So, I try to direct my attention there, even though I get emotional at times in a personal way, but I try to avoid that. I don’t think that’ll change things.
I think we have to change people’s ideas and understanding and economic policy.
CAVUTO: Yes.
PAUL: That’s what really counts. And the people have to understand why you’re doing it. Then we can have the real change that we need.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/your-world-cavuto/transcript/help-wanted-ron-paul-talks-job-creation#ixzz1PTSbRQrz

Although, the part where Cavuto asks Ron about Perry maybe jumping into the race and Ron said he'd dilute the 'establishment vote' is pretty good, too....

eduardo89
06-16-2011, 02:59 PM
Ron needs to be a bit more aggressive and call out his opponents, especially Cain and Bachmann on them "stealing" his ideas. He should point out that 4 years ago, they all laughed at him, but HE WAS RIGHT.

Napoleon's Shadow
06-16-2011, 03:22 PM
ANy tube?

HOLLYWOOD
06-16-2011, 03:46 PM
ANy tube?THe link was posted to FOX's video here it is again: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/your-world-cavuto/transcript/help-wanted-ron-paul-talks-job-creation

His suit fits perfect, he looks/sounds great... good demeanor, verbiage, and easy understandable reference association with his statements... This is exactly what he should project during the debate(s)

LatinsforPaul
06-16-2011, 03:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9u70DxvP04&feature=player_embedded

Acala
06-16-2011, 05:04 PM
GREAT interview! Dr. Paul at his best.

Sweman
06-16-2011, 06:04 PM
Cavuto loves him. You can tell.

Humanae Libertas
06-16-2011, 06:18 PM
Ron needs to be a bit more aggressive and call out his opponents, especially Cain and Bachmann on them "stealing" his ideas. He should point out that 4 years ago, they all laughed at him, but HE WAS RIGHT.

That wouldn't be a smart move as much as it is true; some folks would just view RP (especially people who have not heard of him before) as being bitter about it all. I don't know about using the word "stealing" either. If you and I share the same views on something, does that mean I "stole" them from you, vice versa?

dannno
06-16-2011, 06:24 PM

I yelled at my monitor when Cain started talking about how Galveston privatized social security and how great it worked for them.

On the other hand, at least they are starting to say more of the right things.

ssantoro
06-16-2011, 06:51 PM
That was a great interview and Dr. Paul shows again that he has more class than anyone else out there by his refusal to speak derogatory about his opponents. I just wish that the public at large would recognize him for that; but alas no, they rather support backstabbing, double-crossing, deception and malignant attacks.

Sola_Fide
06-16-2011, 07:00 PM
Night and day difference from 4 years ago.

BlackTerrel
06-16-2011, 10:19 PM
Looks like FoxNews is promoting establishment favorite Ron Paul.

They must be very afraid of Herman Cain. :D

Just kidding. Good tube.