PDA

View Full Version : Rasmussen Fraud Report: 732-776-9777

hillbilly123069
06-16-2011, 11:06 AM
I had hope following sundays debate. Ron Paul had fair treatment through the whole debate. CNN, FOX, Facebook, Twitter ALL had Ron Paul leading in the polls by the end of the night. WTH? We cannot let this happen again.
Call, opinionate, demand, criticize, bust out. Whatever you know is true. Tell these lying SOB's the jig is up!
Everyone seen Dr Paul literally kick ass at the debate. There is no way these stats changed without reason for the public to act. We cannot let them get by even once. Make Rasmussen an example.

TheDrakeMan
06-16-2011, 11:08 AM
Uhh, what?

LibertyEagle
06-16-2011, 11:10 AM
Call, opinionate, demand, criticize, bust out. Whatever you know is true. Tell these lying SOB's the jig is up!
Everyone seen Dr Paul literally kick ass at the debate. There is no way these stats changed without reason for the public to act. We cannot let them get by even once. United we stand.

I didn't see it. Sorry. I love the man, but he needs to work on his delivery. He tries to say too much in too short a time and I don't think many people, beyond the already sold, knew what he was talking about. Do you honestly believe that the general voter, Republican or otherwise, understood what he was talking about when he mentioned "Keynesian bubble" or "monetary policy"?

I pray that he lets Doug Wead help him hone his message so that people can actually hear him.

hillbilly123069
06-16-2011, 02:44 PM
Sorry folks. I see this crap, GRRR, check the sources just to find out the only way to submit a "public" opinion to most of these site is to purchase a membership with your credit card, just to get ripped off for not going along with the crowd. Sorry again. I don't believe in spending more money than I actually have. A credit card opens a door to that. That philosophy is likely the reason I'm not drowning in debt.
My point was to give people a door to express their thoughts to the party actually shovelling the manure about that debate.
Eventually, they will respond.