PDA

View Full Version : Paul coming up on Fox and friends

tangent4ronpaul
06-16-2011, 06:51 AM
about what it will take to get the economy back on track

jct74
06-16-2011, 07:05 AM
Thanks. Hasn't been on yet, still coming up later in the program (America's Newsroom). Here is a stream if anyone needs one:
http://www.justin.tv/pepperman2#/w/1343279616/3

tangent4ronpaul
06-16-2011, 07:11 AM
They strung us along for an hour last time he was on. Don't hold your breath - it's all about ratings.

jct74
06-16-2011, 07:16 AM
did I just see a commercial a minute ago for a Hannity/Frank Luntz special Friday night with Rand Paul as a panelist? I saw Rand's face on the screen, LOL.

jct74
06-16-2011, 07:50 AM
coming up in a few minutes they said.

tangent4ronpaul
06-16-2011, 07:50 AM
coming up in a few minutes...

sailingaway
06-16-2011, 07:56 AM
Boy I'm glad I don't watch TV regularly. Who CARES about Wiener?

I mean, I have an opinion, but the topic is not worth all this coverage.

tangent4ronpaul
06-16-2011, 07:59 AM
Boy I'm glad I don't watch TV regularly. Who CARES about Wiener?

I mean, I have an opinion, but the topic is not worth all this coverage.

I care about who's going to replace him and who's going to get his committee seats. That guy was bad news! Will his replacements(s) be better or worse?

-t

sailingaway
06-16-2011, 08:01 AM
Well, yeah, when they get to committee seats, I'll listen. Meanwhile, is Ron going to be on talking about anything but this idiotic topic? Or on at all? Is he being bumped for the resignation of this third rate nobody?

tangent4ronpaul
06-16-2011, 08:08 AM
He's being partially bumped. Last time they announced it just over a hour before, and plugged it several times. Then just after the new hour ads he came on. Normally that would be right now.

He's supposed to talk about how to revive the economy.

-t

reduen
06-16-2011, 08:24 AM
Too much weiner for me....

thedude
06-16-2011, 08:29 AM
Up next they say....

tangent4ronpaul
06-16-2011, 08:29 AM
PAUL on now/next

looks like topic has changed to his chances

sailingaway
06-16-2011, 08:30 AM
Yeah, I got off. Met a few people on chat first, though. They had unfixed views vaguely against Ron, but not really.

LibertyEagle
06-16-2011, 08:30 AM
Oh geez.... "Ron Paul is going to size up his chances".

thedude
06-16-2011, 08:34 AM
As a prerequisite... MSNBC reported this morning that Ron Paul polls better among non-fox viewers (11%) than fox viewers (4%).

In the same set of polling data, the reverse is true for Cain, but I forget the exact statistics. It's something like 6% with non-fox viewers and much higher for fox viewers.

I was just happy to see an MSM analyst review polling data that included Paul.

driller80545
06-16-2011, 08:35 AM
Damn, more weiner. I think fox and the american public might be infatuated with weiner.

acptulsa
06-16-2011, 08:41 AM
Well, something must be done to get the man his due time on the screen.

Where's Lorena Bobbit when you need her? She knows what to do about excess wiener!

thedude
06-16-2011, 08:43 AM
Now

Ekrub
06-16-2011, 08:46 AM
now

S.Shorland
06-16-2011, 08:46 AM
They invited him on to talk about the economy,so they should talk about the economy.

Ekrub
06-16-2011, 08:48 AM
just cut him off for Nancy Pelosi. Pisses me off, they sure wouldnt have cut off Gingrich, Romney, or Bachmann for stupid Weiner news.

thedude
06-16-2011, 08:49 AM
It was a good short interview. His comments on Weiner were pretty good, "as a physician..." His comments on the government's role in the economy were spot on as well.

tangent4ronpaul
06-16-2011, 08:50 AM
WHOOOO HOOOO! - HOME RUN! - yes!

And I can't complain about the delays because the timing was great! - the viewership must have been off the chart for that and he did a fantastic job - pushed home some fantastic points!

-t

sailingaway
06-16-2011, 08:54 AM
that was revolting

first question about wiener and on and on.... who CARES?? The guy is toast whether he is in or out.

Ron was great, as usual. But the Ron to Wiener ratio was unacceptable.

itsnobody
06-16-2011, 09:03 AM
Anyone have the YouTube?

tangent4ronpaul
06-16-2011, 09:03 AM
Think about it like getting a free 30 second spot during the superbowl, in overtime, right before the last play...

acptulsa
06-16-2011, 09:04 AM
that was revolting

first question about wiener and on and on.... who CARES?? The guy is toast whether he is in or out.

Bread and circuses. Or is that sausage and circuses?

tangent4ronpaul
06-16-2011, 09:06 AM
The runner up for most lucky guy in the world is the person that had bought a spot for his hot dog cooking invention - since everyone was thinking about weiners :D

jct74
06-16-2011, 09:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJp7XnMPITs

tangent4ronpaul
06-16-2011, 09:19 AM
They ran over the beginning of Pelosis BS! Paul trumped! He got cut short, not cut off and they burned a few more seconds of Pelosi hell time thanking him and inviting him back.

sailingaway
06-16-2011, 09:29 AM
I missed the last bit... and part of the first, I was converting people on chat -- or at least planting seeds, I hope. I hope someone has a tube.

jct74
06-16-2011, 09:35 AM
I missed the last bit... and part of the first, I was converting people on chat -- or at least planting seeds, I hope. I hope someone has a tube.

there's a tube in this thread.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?298838-Paul-coming-up-on-Fox-and-friends

might be a good idea to merge them all into one, or delete the other two.

tangent4ronpaul
06-16-2011, 09:38 AM
Thanks for the tube!

+rep

sailingaway
06-16-2011, 09:39 AM
there's a tube in this thread.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?298838-Paul-coming-up-on-Fox-and-friends

might be a good idea to merge them all into one, or delete the other two.

Thanks. I'll merge.

JK/SEA
06-16-2011, 09:40 AM
Thankyou. Your efforts for posting tube vids does not go un-noticed.

Crystallas
06-16-2011, 09:41 AM
that was revolting

You missed the opportunity here.

The viewers were glued to finally see the end of the Weiner drama, and guess what they saw as the opening act? Thats right! Ron mothafu** Paul! :) FULL with Weiner commentary!

sailingaway
06-16-2011, 09:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJp7XnMPITs

LOL! That guy doesn't know how to cut Ron off. He wanted a quasi endorsement that the GOP field was better than Obama and got an 'Obama is a very principled person dedicated to the concept of expanding government' and that probably the other GOP were better 'to a degree, because they are somewhat less so...'

sailingaway
06-16-2011, 09:51 AM
You missed the opportunity here.

The viewers were glued to finally see the end of the Weiner drama, and guess what they saw as the opening act? Thats right! Ron mothafu** Paul! :) FULL with Weiner commentary!

I didn't notice any particular glue on chat. When I mentioned that I was sick of the Weiner issue, a bunch of total strangers agreed with me. I think they were just bored.

Crystallas
06-16-2011, 09:59 AM
I didn't notice any particular glue on chat. When I mentioned that I was sick of the Weiner issue, a bunch of total strangers agreed with me. I think they were just bored.

Yeah, I know what you mean. But come on, to finally hear that it was coming to an end, and you could see it live? Thats gotta help with ratings a little, and benefit Paul's exposure as well! Especially with such a solid interview.

tangent4ronpaul
06-16-2011, 10:01 AM
LOL! That guy doesn't know how to cut Ron off. He wanted a quasi endorsement that the GOP field was better than Obama and got an 'Obama is a very principled person dedicated to the concept of expanding government' and that probably the other GOP were better 'to a degree, because they are somewhat less so...'

He's a supporter. I've seen him let Paul finish before and I've seen him cut off other people.

Travlyr
06-16-2011, 10:12 AM
Ron Paul made a good point. People in Washington D.C. cannot even run their own lives but they have the power to run ours? That's messed up.

werdd
06-16-2011, 11:01 AM
Pretty fair interview. First post in a while, I'm pumped guys -- His chances are so much greater this go around, everything he said in the 08 campaign has held true and in some ways he has been prophetic in predicting the future of the economy. Can't wait for the money bombs, I'm ready to give.

georgiaboy
06-16-2011, 11:19 AM
He's a supporter. I've seen him let Paul finish before and I've seen him cut off other people.

Really? I thought I remembered this guy. He was the host when Fox aired the fraudulent 2010 CPAC footage representing it as the 2011 CPAC footage, and it set him up so he could laugh and throw a few barbs Ron's way:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?279749-Busted-Fox-News-CPAC-Ron-Paul-Video-Deception

He was also the guy who made the retraction statement the next day, and it was pretty weak as I recall.

eta: here's the apology. He was more apologetic than I remembered, but the wording still left a lot of unanswered questions about what really caused the mistake. I don't buy their "they both look the same" excuse - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?280057-FOX-Forced-To-Apologize-On-Air-Over-Ron-Paul-CPAC-Video-Deception-

RonPaulVolunteer
06-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Anyone have the YouTube?

Did you check Ron Paul Flix? :)

BUSHLIED
06-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Again, he could have said,

"I would do the BEST on the economy than all the other GOP candidates...I have the credibility, I have the track record, and for example: I would repeal healthcare during my first weeks in office as President..." BANG!

He is running for President but he doesn't ACT like it..WTF!?

tangent4ronpaul
06-16-2011, 11:44 AM
Really? I thought I remembered this guy. He was the host when Fox aired the fraudulent 2010 CPAC footage representing it as the 2011 CPAC footage, and it set him up so he could laugh and throw a few barbs Ron's way:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?279749-Busted-Fox-News-CPAC-Ron-Paul-Video-Deception

He was also the guy who made the retraction statement the next day, and it was pretty weak as I recall.

eta: here's the apology. He was more apologetic than I remembered, but the wording still left a lot of unanswered questions about what really caused the mistake. I don't buy their "they both look the same" excuse - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?280057-FOX-Forced-To-Apologize-On-Air-Over-Ron-Paul-CPAC-Video-Deception-

Hosts don''t edit, select or queue tapes. They deal with whatever they are given.

BucksforPaul
06-16-2011, 02:41 PM
Hosts don''t edit, select or queue tapes. They deal with whatever they are given.

That is true because they all read off the teleprompter. It's the executive producers who are to blame for the bias against Dr. Paul and even they follow orders from higher ups. Have you guys ever noticed that the talking points used to attack the liberty message are the exact same on all the lame stream media channels?

Airborn
06-16-2011, 02:54 PM
Again, he could have said,

"I would do the BEST on the economy than all the other GOP candidates...I have the credibility, I have the track record, and for example: I would repeal healthcare during my first weeks in office as President..." BANG!

He is running for President but he doesn't ACT like it..WTF!?

or he could be talking like all the rest, and thank God he's not. Thank God we have someone who truly represents us that is in the mainstream media, debates, RUNNING for president. Stop saying what Ron should or shouldn't say, he is not perfect. He does/has done more for the liberty movement then anyone alive.

Sola_Fide
06-16-2011, 03:07 PM
Ron Paul made a good point. People in Washington D.C. cannot even run their own lives but they have the power to run ours? That's messed up.

Man, I would love for Ron to drive home this point.^^^

Every time Weinergate or any other public official gets in trouble, Ron should say this.