PDA

View Full Version : Ann Couter: Get Rid of Government -- But First Make Me President!

harikaried
06-16-2011, 06:45 AM
http://patriotpost.us/opinion/ann-coulter/2011/06/16/get-rid-of-government-but-first-make-me-president/

Sounds like she has a bunch of questions about how marriage, adoption, divorce, etc.

Brett85
06-16-2011, 07:02 AM
She does have a point when it comes it Social Security and Medicare. Ron should make it clear that he does support ultimately doing away with those programs.

Travlyr
06-16-2011, 07:04 AM
She does have a point when it comes it Social Security and Medicare. Ron should make it clear that he does support ultimately doing away with those programs.
Read "Liberty Defined" by Ron Paul, and when you are done with it pass it along so others can find out where Ron stands on issues. ;)

fisharmor
06-16-2011, 07:07 AM
A couter is a piece of armor that protects the elbow.

iamse7en
06-16-2011, 07:41 AM

Wow. Have you not read anything from Ron Paul about these entitlement programs? I guess not when you display such ignorance.

Napoleon's Shadow
06-16-2011, 08:21 AM
Here is Ann discussing the debate on BO's show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRFVFb21C3M

LibertyEagle
06-16-2011, 08:41 AM
Wow. Have you not read anything from Ron Paul about these entitlement programs? I guess not when you display such ignorance.

He knows. He is saying that Dr. Paul needs to make it more clear.

There really is no reason for you to make such a rude comment and it is not appreciated around here.

johnrocks
06-16-2011, 08:43 AM
I just posted over there using "Johnrocks", it may or may not get posted; moderator action needed first; but I thought it was a decent post so if it makes it, someone please holla.

kahless
06-16-2011, 08:56 AM
She really does not make the case for why we need government involved in marriage,families or anything for that matter. Everything can be handled by private contract. When none exists, then the court weighs the evidence of the private property ownership between the parties. As far as children, both parents are equally responsible and the courts can ensure that occurs if a parent violates that natural right.

Ann continues to prove to be a great propagandist and guardian for big government with articles such as these. I expect we will see more articles from other big government Neocons to ensure they keep the sheep inline and under the umbrella of their masters.

sparebulb
06-16-2011, 09:14 AM
I am disturbed by Coulter's adam's apple. It makes me think that she is tucking some weiner down below.

K466
06-16-2011, 09:17 AM
What a dishonest smear piece by Coulter. I've lost all respect for her.

Valli6
06-16-2011, 09:24 AM
I just posted over there using "Johnrocks", it may or may not get posted; moderator action needed first; but I thought it was a decent post so if it makes it, someone please holla.
Your comment has been posted. Loved this part:

George and Martha Washington didn't need government's permission to get married, if the Father of our country didn't need it, it should be good enough for the rest of us.

Tom in NYC
06-16-2011, 09:24 AM
I've lost all respect for her.

What about her was respectable before?

idirtify
06-16-2011, 09:54 AM
So it’s cowardly to not have time in a televised debate to explain how everything would work without government? Good grief! God, how I would love to see her say those things to Ron’s face. I wonder if she has ever confronted him directly. Come on Judge, invite Ann to come on your show with Ron. You KNOW Ron would show up.

specsaregood
06-16-2011, 10:13 AM
If/when the marriage issue comes up again, I just wish Dr. Paul would put forth the historical fact that state marriage licensing only became popular in the US as a method of promoting racisim. Yet another example of the government promoting discrimination and inequality.

K466
06-16-2011, 11:22 AM
What about her was respectable before?

Not much, I suppose, though I though I remember her saying something nice about Paul before.

Fermli
06-16-2011, 11:49 AM
Coulter was on the Peter Schiff Show a couple days ago. She was extremely rude and wanted to promote her book the entire time. Even in her rant, she has to mention her book at the end.

Cutlerzzz
06-16-2011, 12:01 PM
I am disturbed by Coulter's adam's apple. It makes me think that she is tucking some weiner down below.

This. I have no idea why an umarried transexual is so concerned about gay marriage. It makes me think of Mr. Miss Garrison from South Park.

Tyr
06-16-2011, 12:37 PM

He did make it clear in the debates, what Andrew Coulter is doing here is called spin. She left out the part where he stated tiding those CURRENTLY stuck with it over while letting those NOT stuck on it opt out. In other words, the common sense view of the issue, phase it out and end it with minimal impact and without pissing off the greatest entitlement generation.

heavenlyboy34
06-16-2011, 12:43 PM
What a dishonest smear piece by Coulter. I've lost all respect for her.
Good. I lost respect for her years ago when she went from critical writer to blatant smear artist.

Fermli
06-16-2011, 10:38 PM
Good counter piece here (http://lewrockwell.com/mcmaken/mcmaken135.html) arguing against Ann Coulter that privatizing marriage is good