PDA

View Full Version : The bestest review ever of the CNN debate...EVAAR!

Nate-ForLiberty
06-16-2011, 01:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEEKze32NqM

Also, from my heart....

Fuck.

You.

CNN.

:cool::collins::cool:

headhawg7
06-16-2011, 01:59 AM
Almost reminds me of 2008. Over the last few months I have noticed that probably 70-90% of all polls that have ron paul as a choice for candidate have paul winning. Even the CPAC poll. YET.....CNN, Fox, etc.....all proclaim paul has NO SHOT AT WINNING THE NOMINATION!!!!! The entire system is corrupt from the top down. The corporate interests that own virtually ALL the media are scared to death of paul. Paul is the only shot the republicans have at defeating obama. He is the only person running that has a shot to bring on board some liberal democrat votes. Paul would absolutely HAMMER obama with the independents. O'reilly did the same thing that CNN did. They want to talk about his stance on some of the most non-important issues they can think of yet will let people like romney slide when it comes to romney care which is virtually identical to obamacare. What do they think will happen if romney receives the nomination? If he beats Obama? Nothing will change....the only difference between the two parties is the rhetoric. The actions are virtually identical. Obama is bush on steroids. Thanks for letting me rant!

Don Lapre
06-16-2011, 04:16 AM
The guy definitely GETS it.
He's right on top of it.

Could have cut that clip at least in half, though - as he was redundant.

GO Ron Paul!

Nate-ForLiberty
06-16-2011, 10:41 AM
//

Iseek_knowledge
06-16-2011, 10:55 AM
This is amazing.

ClayTrainor
06-16-2011, 10:59 AM
I know what he means!

BUSHLIED
06-16-2011, 11:05 AM
The CNN poll switch doesn't surprise me. It was obvious in 07 and it is obvious now...They will do whatever it takes to hurt Ron...Ron has got to take it to the People himself...

mac_hine
06-16-2011, 11:20 AM
This dude's like the black Tom Woods!:D

JackieDan
06-16-2011, 11:20 AM
From my heard too..

Fuck, You, CNN!

zacharyrow
06-16-2011, 11:21 AM
The media is really the only voter that matters. They tell the people what to think, it's rather obvious. Cain the first debate, fox said he won with their stupid Luntz Group and Cain is suddenly a front runner.

I guarantee you if after one debate the media went nuts over Paul, and said he won. Paul would get a HUGE boost. We are our own media and we have to find away to reach even more people. We need a level playing field.

tpreitzel
06-16-2011, 11:25 AM
The media is really the only voter that matters. They tell the people what to think, it's rather obvious. Cain the first debate, fox said he won with their stupid Luntz Group and Cain is suddenly a front runner.

I guarantee you if after one debate the media went nuts over Paul, and said he won. Paul would get a HUGE boost. We are our own media and we have to find away to reach even more people. We need a level playing field.

And Ron can help by improving his posture and manner along with a clear and concise delivery of his points. The time is NOW! You owe it to your supporters, Ron.

Nate-ForLiberty
06-17-2011, 01:25 PM
//

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-17-2011, 01:46 PM
flip-floppin mutha ****as, get the **** out of here. Get the **** off the stage Cain. **** you CNN. I love this guy

ssantoro
06-17-2011, 01:46 PM
LMAO... Flip floppin mother fuckers.

FreedomProsperityPeace
06-17-2011, 06:18 PM
Very encouraging and funny video. Thumbs up. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/icons/icon14.png