PDA

View Full Version : Ask a Libertarian Day at Reason gives some great soundbites including Ron Paul love.....

BamaFanNKy
06-15-2011, 05:04 PM
Love for Ron Paul and Students for Liberty here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_bI0yvluFQ

Mixed reaction on Paul vs. Johnson. "I didn't realize we had to choose already," answer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktamHKeUU2I

They actually give credit to Aqua Buddha for their book in another of 20 videos.

ravedown
06-15-2011, 05:10 PM
the point they make about the deregulation of brewing beer being responsible for the wonderful micro-brew industry and the overall improvement in beer in the last 20 years was a GREAT point that will resonate with my close circle of drunk associates.

BamaFanNKy
06-15-2011, 07:18 PM
the point they make about the deregulation of brewing beer being responsible for the wonderful micro-brew industry and the overall improvement in beer in the last 20 years was a GREAT point that will resonate with my close circle of drunk associates.

Haha. I actually have a friend who came over after I showed them their video on beer (older not this set).

AceNZ
06-15-2011, 10:31 PM
That was weak. Libertarians need better spokespeople. Sorry.

Vessol
06-15-2011, 10:33 PM

There's a big difference between big Libertarians and libertarians.

noneedtoaggress
06-15-2011, 11:55 PM
Haha. I actually have a friend who came over after I showed them their video on beer (older not this set).

Hahaha, yeah, it's all about appealing to people's interests.

Knightskye
06-16-2011, 02:35 AM
I'm liking these videos. I hope when the book comes out, they get good coverage. Do you think the Daily Show would have either of them on to talk about it?

BamaFanNKy
06-16-2011, 06:58 AM
I'm liking these videos. I hope when the book comes out, they get good coverage. Do you think the Daily Show would have either of them on to talk about it?

Nick Gillespie is on most talk shows and Matt Welch is a MSNBC "go to libertarian" which means he's on every 4 months. I think they will.

BamaFanNKy
06-16-2011, 06:58 AM

What are you looking for? A more Mark Levin or Hannity type?

AceNZ
06-16-2011, 07:11 AM
What are you looking for?

-- More principled answers
-- More articulate
-- More optimistic; not so down
-- Better choice of questions

Also, I don't support anarchy. Getting back to the Constitution is a much more powerful message.

BamaFanNKy
06-17-2011, 10:45 PM
-- More principled answers
-- More articulate
-- More optimistic; not so down
-- Better choice of questions

Also, I don't support anarchy. Getting back to the Constitution is a much more powerful message.

It's ask a Libertarian, not a Constitutionalist. They talk to more people than Americans. "Better CHoice of Questions" um.... it was internet questions. "More Principled Answers," don't have a clue what you are saying here. Did they flip flop on something? More Articulate and Optimistic.... they are jaded journalists, not politicians.

I don't think Libertarianism is Anarchy. Common misnomer.

Austrian Econ Disciple
06-17-2011, 10:58 PM
If it helps you better, don't call it anarchy call it self-Government, means same damn thing without the negative connotations you place upon the word.