speciallyblend
06-15-2011, 04:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoCPWG9FEJM&feature=share
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoCPWG9FEJM&feature=share

shakes my head

amy31416
06-15-2011, 05:45 PM
Is this a joke?

That guy on the panel is a real turd/criminal if he's serious.

Bodhi
06-15-2011, 06:01 PM
That is so messed up.

flightlesskiwi
06-15-2011, 08:14 PM
what was that??? is this a real show??

"sum ob dem nuns wuh n d'air ninedies and dey wuh dangrus"

hope the Granny is okay. me wonders what the cops were doing there in the first place. probably somebody called the police.

found it:
Officers showed up at Varner’s residence after her grandson, Lonnie Tinsley, called 911 seeking medical assistance for his grandmother.

hxxp://www.allgov.com/Controversies/ViewNews/Oklahoma_Police_Taser_Bedridden_86_Year_Old_Woman_ 100626

Anti Federalist
06-15-2011, 08:35 PM
Officers showed up at Varner’s residence after her grandson, Lonnie Tinsley, called 911 seeking medical assistance for his grandmother.

Do I even need to say it?

I will for the benefit of new folks.

Do not call the cops.

Anti Federalist
06-15-2011, 08:40 PM
Tasered ten times for crooked license plates and failing immediate compliance.

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/slc/story/EXCLUSIVE-Bountiful-City-settles-taser-lawsuit/KQEAenKQS02dTF8Q9DTQ3w.cspx

Anti Federalist
06-15-2011, 08:48 PM
LoL at the woman, on the panel, directed at the man, "I ought to taze you".

I'd sue for whole lot more, an oxygen rich environment, with oxygen soaked clothes and bedding, and asshole cop fires electric arcing device right into it.

They were lucky the whole place didn't go up.

Anti Federalist
06-15-2011, 08:50 PM
The reason for the screaming toward the end of that video.

The "drive" mode, essentially just a cattle prod.

Comply Mundane.

Drive Stun

Some Taser models, particularly those used by police departments, also have a "Drive Stun" capability, where the Taser is held against the target without firing the projectiles, and is intended to cause pain without incapacitating the target. "Drive Stun" is "the process of using the EMD weapon [Taser] as a pain compliance technique. This is done by activating the EMD and placing it against an individual’s body. This can be done without an air cartridge in place or after an air cartridge has been deployed."[22]

A Las Vegas police document says "The Drive Stun causes significant localized pain in the area touched by the Taser, but does not have a significant effect on the central nervous system. The Drive Stun does not incapacitate a subject but may assist in taking a subject into custody."[23] "Drive Stun" was used in the UCLA Taser incident and the University of Florida Taser incident (which popularized the widespread use of the phrase "Don't tase me, bro!"). It is also known as "dry tasing", "contact tasing", or "drive tasing".

Amnesty International has expressed particular concern about Drive Stun, noting that "… the potential to use TASERs in drive-stun mode — where they are used as 'pain compliance' tools when individuals are already effectively in custody — and the capacity to inflict multiple and prolonged shocks, renders the weapons inherently open to abuse."[24]

Anti Federalist
06-15-2011, 08:55 PM
17 year old "drive stunned" by prison screw, er..."School Resource Officer", for taking a burger patty at the lunch line.

Mom of boy Tasered in high school cafeteria files lawsuit

http://middletownpress.com/articles/2011/06/14/news/doc4df7b12331ec9768149316.txt

flightlesskiwi
06-15-2011, 09:11 PM
"I think the fairest way to say it is he still has a fear of police officers."

isn't that what they want??

mport1
06-15-2011, 09:20 PM
At least they didn't shoot her. Some cops would have.

heavenlyboy34
06-15-2011, 09:27 PM
OMG, some crazy shit in this thread! :eek:

Anti Federalist
06-16-2011, 12:03 PM
bump

Anti Federalist
06-16-2011, 06:32 PM
///

Danke
06-16-2011, 08:59 PM
Aren't those people on the panel also on Onion Newz?