PDA

View Full Version : The Judge gives his thoughts on the Republican Debate (pro Ron Paul)

low preference guy
06-15-2011, 03:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqXotcbxVto

Hat Tip: Daily Paul

ravedown
06-15-2011, 03:40 PM
one thing about the debates that stood out to me was no candidate on that stage was promoting the wars. where was the " we're doing noble work in the middle east..making a difference. because of our military involvement....girls are being educated and women are now voting blah blah..." aren't we freeing the world of tyranny? shouldn't the GOP be cheering of our awesome military accomplishments? funny how things change.

KramerDSP
06-15-2011, 03:44 PM
Yeah, it took me a day or two to realize how different this debate was compared to the rest of them. The format was terrible, and we are still early in the race, but the GOP strategy appears to be "let's be super nice and respectful towards Ron Paul or there's no way we can win the general election". Almost to the point that I wonder if Ron would be offered a cabinet spot if Romney, Gingrich or Pawlenty won the election.

low preference guy
06-15-2011, 03:45 PM

ravedown
06-15-2011, 03:47 PM
it's early still...so the honeymoon is still on. once the other candidates feel truly threatened by RP's supporters and polling data..then it will get very ugly indeed.

JK/SEA
06-15-2011, 04:33 PM
it's early still...so the honeymoon is still on. once the other candidates feel truly threatened by RP's supporters and polling data..then it will get very ugly indeed.

This is why we need to get Ron Paul, and OUR Revolution a shit load of money. Seriously, we need some EPIC Moneybombs. Soon.