PDA

View Full Version : Giving up my Facebook to Ron's Message Instead of Talking about Myself. . .

mit26chell
06-15-2011, 12:49 PM
has paid off.

I suppose others have been silently converted over the past two years, but I have always had the intention of showing all of my friends who avidly support Obama, particularly my black friends, why Paul is right for them.

One friend in particular has been hard to sway; he's very into justice under the law, I would consider him a progressive, and has seemed pretty disenchanted with Obama. I've noticed an increased number of comments from him on any posts I make regarding Paul, coming at it from a skeptical approach. Those on the left who supported Obama have every right to be skeptical, especially towards a republican. So I've just been casually easing him along, directing him to the appropriate videos or articles on whichever topics he brings up, wherever possible.

Woke up to this, today:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v683/mit26chell/Net/convert.jpg

Brandon Todd Carr
06-15-2011, 01:08 PM
Nice! I hope my friends start to wake up. Some of them have. But I don't think most get my statuses since Facebook automatically changed the default to receiving status updates only if you have recently corresponded with them.

JamesButabi
06-15-2011, 01:11 PM
Now get him to register republican or vote in the primary.

mit26chell
06-15-2011, 02:01 PM
Now get him to register republican or vote in the primary.

Shouldn't be a problem. Already working on it.