PDA

View Full Version : Famed aquatic treasure hunter now searching for Bin Laden's body

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
06-15-2011, 11:23 AM
I did a quick search and did not see this posted but considering my latest track record it has probably been posted 200 times so my apologies if it has.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2002491/Bill-Warren-launches-underwater-search-Osama-Bin-Ladens-body.html

I know some personal knowledge of this guy and he is very,very good at what he does so this could get interesting.

sailingaway
06-15-2011, 11:28 AM
That's ridiculous.

Not aimed at you, but at the stunt. Fish food.

squarepusher
06-15-2011, 11:42 AM
needle in haystack

steph3n
06-15-2011, 11:47 AM
I suggest a merge:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?298222-Diver-Vows-to-Find-OBL-s-Corpse-in-Arabian-Sea&highlight=diver ;)

DisillusionedPatriot
06-15-2011, 11:54 AM
I would dearly, dearly love if this resulted in a humiliating exposé of Obama's lies. Unfortunately, they are just so much more likely than not to find nothing relevant at all. Even if they do find a body, it will have to be Bin Laden's itself, and have to differ from the official story in order to have any impact. After all, finding nothing does not prove that no body was ever dumped, but only that none has been found. If they find someone else's body, it would be insanely difficult to prove a subterfuge took place.

I personally think it is very unlikely that they dumped his body into the Arabian Sea. I imagine the story was completely fabricated or a double was used in his place. If it really was him, and he's not in a vault, or Obama's basement in a self glorifying shrine, then they most likely dumped his body anywhere but where they say they "buried" it. Our government so rarely tells the truth - why would they have done so about this detail, especially when the rest of the story is already almost certainly a fraud? I see it as a simple diversion.

What would be ideal and absolutely fabulous would be if your acquaintance finds a body, DNA tests prove it is Bin Laden, and an autopsy proves he died years ago, or by natural causes, etc. Let us all hope for that result.

dannno
06-15-2011, 11:56 AM
needle in haystack

Or ceiling cat in your swimming pool.

Zippyjuan
06-15-2011, 01:24 PM
Even if you had the exact GPS coordinates where the body was dropped, it would be very hard to find. Currents could move it quite a ways before it hit the bottom and if it gets even partially buried, that makes it even harder. At least an airplane which crashes has a pinger on it to try to locate it- and even those (which are bigger than a body or coffin) can be hard to find. If it is not in a coffin, it could be consumed by sea creatures. Not finding it proves absolute nothing about if there was a body dropped into the ocean.

JK/SEA
06-15-2011, 01:55 PM
1. OK, so...he finds it. Now comes the forensic DNA testing because at this point, the body is decomposing and visual markers will be suspect. So, DNA results come in. Is ANYONE going to believe the results?

2. he doesn't find the body. Now what?

waste of time. My belief OBL died 10 years ago, and our government CIA decided to use the WE KILLED HIM story to save face. Very convenient. No video, no body, no nothin' except..trust us, we killed him....damn, what BS...truly unreal.

libertybrewcity
06-15-2011, 02:32 PM
sounds like the biggest waste of time ever.

Zippyjuan
06-15-2011, 02:36 PM
Perhaps he is actually looking for some valuable shipwreck in the area and doesn't want others to find out about it.

AdamT
06-15-2011, 02:41 PM
You won't find what was never there.

pcosmar
06-15-2011, 02:46 PM
You won't find what was never there.
^^
This.

You want to find him? Do a yard by yard seismic search of the mountains of Afghanistan.
One of the thousands of bodies there will be Bin Ladin. In a ten year old grave.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-15-2011, 02:57 PM
I don't believe this theory about the body being dumped at sea. I wouldn't even be surprised if someone "official" were helping him look, like giving him coordinates and encouraging him in other ways. The more they talk as if a burial at sea was a fact, the more they are solidifying their fake history.

sailingaway
06-15-2011, 03:54 PM
Or ceiling cat in your swimming pool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDVNjvb5qEo