06-15-2011, 06:21 AM
It's never too late..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A17lR53YeSg

sevin
06-15-2011, 07:02 AM
http://www.theshallowminded.com/images/wpThumbnails/bill-o-reilly%20copy.jpg

Sola_Fide
06-15-2011, 07:13 AM
He tried to be funny but he came off like a complete dunce. How many "Pinheads and Patriots" books has this guy written where he pretends to know American history and he doesn't know about Keyensian economics? This dolt has the highest rated news show on cable? Unreal...

phesoge
06-15-2011, 07:17 AM
"When was he around 1712?"

What a joke, and people actually take his comments on anything, particularly the economy seriously?

-Wel I am glad Dr. Paul provided Bill with some education. Maybe he can make a reading list for him too.

Trigonx
06-15-2011, 07:32 AM
Is Bill really this dumb? And he is on TV where people listen to him!!!??? shiiiiiiitt.

flightlesskiwi
06-15-2011, 07:49 AM
Is Bill really this dumb?

yes. yes he is.

And he is on TV where people listen to him!!!???

yes. yes they do.

shiiiiiiitt.

good analysis. it's the same conclusion i've come to many times.;)

Napoleon's Shadow
06-15-2011, 08:04 AM
Abiggest LOSER poll from O'Reilly. We need someone other than Ron to be leading. In true Orwellian fashion, he excludes the two candidates he's pushing, so we can't go against his predetermined conclusion. Pick the poll on the left.

hxxp://www.billoreilly.com/poll-center

swiftfoxmark2
06-15-2011, 08:43 AM
Very few people understand the different economic theories, much less anything else related to economics. I seem to recall that one Founding Father indicated that as long as the people don't understand how the system of money and credit works, we will always face tyranny even if we understand what the Constitution represents.

O'Reilly prides himself on being independent, but in actuality he comes off as a fool. His claim to fame is not his political views, but his bashing of people he doesn't agree with. Essentially, he is the Simon Cowell of political punditry. That doesn't make him right or knowledgeable. Just a blowhard.

(NOTE: I've never really watched American Idol but I've seen clips of Simon Cowell in action and I think he is popular for his brutal honesty more so than his ear for singers)

flightlesskiwi
06-15-2011, 08:55 AM
Very few people understand the different economic theories, much less anything else related to economics. I seem to recall that one Founding Father indicated that as long as the people don't understand how the system of money and credit works, we will always face tyranny even if we understand what the Constitution represents.

absolutely agree. i would also add, imo, that the ability to logically process information and come to logical and rational conclusions in most people does not exist.

O'Reilly prides himself on being independent, but in actuality he comes off as a fool. His claim to fame is not his political views, but his bashing of people he doesn't agree with. Essentially, he is the Simon Cowell of political punditry. That doesn't make him right or knowledgeable. Just a blowhard.

o'reilly comes off as a fool only to 2 different groups: 1. those who are well informed & know better and 2. to those who get butt-hurt at him bashing their favorite people/ideas.

bill is an egomaniac. plain and simple. unfortunately, people are drawn to egomaniacs. see my first point.

t0rnado
06-15-2011, 10:37 AM
Bill O'Reilly deserves to have snow balls thrown at him. Snowballs with rocks inside.

Mod note: user has temp ban for advocating violence.

JamesButabi
06-15-2011, 10:52 AM
wow ron is getting owned. Theres no way this is legit.

dannno
06-15-2011, 10:55 AM
Abiggest LOSER poll from O'Reilly. We need someone other than Ron to be leading. In true Orwellian fashion, he excludes the two candidates he's pushing, so we can't go against his predetermined conclusion. Pick the poll on the left.

Piling on Weiner?

dannno
06-15-2011, 10:59 AM
The funny thing is that I think even after the interview Bill O'Reilly might think that Ron Paul and John Stossel are fans of Keynes and his school of economic thought.

KingRobbStark
06-15-2011, 11:47 AM
While you guys worry about things as unimportant as the economy. Bill is fighting the true source of the problem, gangsters.

Wesker1982
06-15-2011, 12:19 PM
lol WOW. That was far worse that I thought could be possible...

Oversight for the gangsters? lol. The gangsters are the oversight.

BEWARE OF KENJI ECONOMICS!

Napoleon's Shadow
06-15-2011, 06:52 PM
This is begging for a remix?

fearthereaperx
06-16-2011, 01:38 PM
This is begging for a remix?

I'm on it!

Original_Intent
06-16-2011, 01:49 PM
Bill O'Reilly deserves to have snow balls thrown at him. Snowballs with rocks inside.

And depleted uranium on the outside.

hard@work
06-16-2011, 02:00 PM
You mean to tell me he didn't even know this ...

*long dramatic pause as I wrestle with emotions I did not know I had*

... I don't know if this is a good thing, or a bad thing.

tropicangela
06-16-2011, 03:04 PM

And the loser is ...
June 14, 2011

Ron Paul 46%
Herman Cain 10%
Tim Pawlenty 13%
Newt Gingrich 20%
Rick Santorum 11%
5128 total votes

Go vote.

flightlesskiwi
06-16-2011, 03:35 PM
i wonder what it was (or is-- his kids are young still) like growing up with him as a dad. wife: "your son spilled his milk on the carpet." bill: "son, you're a pinhead."

kid: "dad, i want to learn more about economics and i don't agree with you on politics." bill: "kid, why don't i put up a biggest loser poll on the internet with your name on it, and see if you win it."

the only thing that this man spreads is ignorance and hatred. and many people love it.